budculese's acapulco gold

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:yay: nice grow my friend...gonna be some Dank here soon..thanks for shareing..untill next time take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

the chef said:
Dam that looks tasty as hell Fader!
if the pic in the add was close my a g won't get no where near the gold faders columbian

Looks like you can reach out and grab a nug to munch on!....Gimme!

I have an older friend in his 70's, he is a real hippy, his lifestyle and everything about him, from living in the dam, or being a roadie for the Door's (as I have seen his pictures), Im priveleged to know him. We smoke each other out often, while he has been smoking for over 50 years now. My point is that he swears his favorite smoke is Alca. Gold. and I would consider him a conissuer and a fairly good source for selecting a strain, so Im gonna say you have some extreme crypto on your hands. Do share a smoke report!

vdog said:
I have an older friend in his 70's, he is a real hippy, his lifestyle and everything about him, from living in the dam, or being a roadie for the Door's (as I have seen his pictures), Im priveleged to know him. We smoke each other out often, while he has been smoking for over 50 years now. My point is that he swears his favorite smoke is Alca. Gold. and I would consider him a conissuer and a fairly good source for selecting a strain, so Im gonna say you have some extreme crypto on your hands. Do share a smoke report!
bet the old guy has some great stories , my a g is unfortunatly barney farms version of a g , they state"it captures the spirit"of a g of old , i'm betting this version is better than the old ,smoke report is not to far off

Latest posts

Back