Budding without leaves

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

six_seven_one

Reaction score
Hey MPers

A friend of mine just gave me a plant cuz he really messed up with her and she pretty much lost her leaves.

The young buds are looking nice but will this grow with so little leaves on her?
She actually stll has alot of the smaller leaves but the nice big ones are all gone.

Thanx

It will still grow buds but not as big and dense as if it had all of it's large leaves. But I would be more concerned with stress on the plant and causing it to go hermie on you. There had to be a reason for the plant to loose all it's leaves? So keep a close eye out for them nanners...take care..

that happened to one of my silver haze plants a while back and it grew fine...the buds wherent that dense but it was still great bud....i was actually surprised

He didn't prune the leaves off, did he? I'm sure it will grow just fine as long as it doesn't hermie. Do you have any pics of the plant? Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

no i bet you anything his ph was out of whack
the entire time. its happened to me, if you dont control
your ph and flushes the plant wont be able to uptake the nutes
and get tons of problems, like making the leaves yellow and die slowly.

OK the plant is now about 7 weeks into flower and was wondering what everyone thought about her.

She looks really funny cuz there's practically no leaves on her except for the little little ones.
Now I was wondering if I should let her go on for another week or two or just end her suffering?

100_1424.JPG

100_1425.JPG

I wish I knew but I'm still waiting for my scope to come in.
I've been waiting for it to come in for way too long now so I'll probably head out and see what I could find.

Thanx

$12 for a scope at Radio Shack- you only need 30x to see them.

Nice job 671 at saving her- looks like trimming will be a breeze!

Back