Buddy got busted/advice?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JJBlue22

FirstTimeGrower
Reaction score
today my buddy got busted with a nickel on him. I think the way the school found it was illegal. Today at gym, in the locker room, my buddy was changing and the head gym teacher (hes a really big ash-hole) grabbed his pants out of his hands and started searching through the pockets!

He found a real small amount of weed, maybe a gram or so, and the guy was like (TO THE OFFICE NOW FOLLOW ME!) and he went to the office and the school discussed it, and hes got a one day suspension.

The teacher seemed to have no reason to do it. So if he took it to court, wouldnt it be favorable to my buddy since they had no proper suspicion?

I don't know much about the law but I'm pretty sure the d1ck of a teacher didnt have ANY right to do it.

Somebody give me some feedback

Yea... first off if he is in a situation where a gym coach can send him anywhere he shouldn't be holding a bag of weed. Weed is for people with total free will of their actions.

Your buddy still has parents, and is in high school. He shouldn't have taken the bag to school. All that is doing is perpetuating the dealers selling pot to kids stereotype used in the drug war. Your buddy should take the suspension and learn.

And you should find a new buddy who isn't a tard. He was probably blabing off about having a bag and some snitch ratted him out. Which means your buddy has no common sense. I hope you ain't growing.

Tell him you're sorry to hear it and you hope things get better.

well I was mainly asking if the dude had any right to do it without consulting the proper authorities?

Take my advice ..... YOU ABSOLUTELY HAVE NO RIGHTS ANYMORE ONCE YOU ENTER THE SCHOOL BUILDING. LOOK AT THE PAPER WORK YOUR PARENTS SIGN EVERY YEAR. THEY SIGN YOUR RIGHTS AWAY...... ALL OF EM........CEPT THE RIGHT TO AN EDUCTION.

tell your dee dee dee friend, to quit bringing weed to school... save the puffing for after, or just stop and get yall's education first.. he can smoke when he's out of there......for good

As soon as your buddy walked in to the school with it on him, all bets were off! Things used to be different and that would be called illegal search and siege. Not anymore. Good luck!

Take my advice ..... YOU ABSOLUTELY HAVE NO RIGHTS ANYMORE ONCE YOU ENTER THE SCHOOL BUILDING. LOOK AT THE PAPER WORK YOUR PARENTS SIGN EVERY YEAR. THEY SIGN YOUR RIGHTS AWAY...... ALL OF EM........CEPT THE RIGHT TO AN EDUCTION.

In a government school I'm sure you sign away the right to education also

why would you take your pot to school anyhow not like you can walk down the hall and smoke one down. sounds to me like your buddy was just asking for trouble

I'm sure all the school is gonna do is stick with the one day suspension i doubt they will take it to court for a gram but he is lucky the didn't get expelled hopefully he will learn from his mistake and not do this again good luck peace

I agree that it is stupid to carry pot on you through school. We never had stuff on us in case we smelled like it. It always stayed in the vehicle or at home.

Yeah....I never physically carried weed on me around. Its either in m car, or at home, or someplace secure...I would rather go out of my way to get my pot, then carry it on me, and risk either getting busted, or losing my stash any way.
Your friend was a tard for bringing it on him in school, but its understandable if he dosent have a car, and his parents dropped him off in school, and he wanted to go to a friends after school to smoke...its all understandable in my book, but he should have had it buried deep into his backpack, and not in his freakin pants.
There not gonna do anything but the one day suspension....it was under a gram.
Up here, if you get pulled over and they search you and find weed....if they find under a gram, they cant do anything about it.
Dont carry it on you, keep it somewhere really hidden, and dont take it out....keep your smoke private.
Kids these days...:rolleyes:

well ur friend is acually lucky at my school you would of probably been expelled or sent to gains for a semister which would be no fun so theres no point in bringing it to school

In most schools today there's little signs all over the place (mainly in halls with lockers) stating "All lockers and your contents are subject to search" at least at my kids school. Didn't your school have days where fido the drug sniffing dog made suprise visits? It wasn't for a petting zoo that's for sure. They also run the same dog around the student parking area outside when you're in class, just an FYI. Your buddy was dumb to even take it to school.

Some signs might say "All your bags are belong to us!"

Latest posts

Back