buddys 20 plant artic sum grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

parkingjoe

if these survive the next 3-4 days then buddy has his next grow up and running:D if they die he can go **** himself.:mad:

enjoy but dont hold your breadth as to them being alive in 3 days time dudes:eek:

pkj:(

they survived well 18 did so i donated another 2 plants so he has now had 20 in flower since 4 april and they are looking superb best to date.

small and just colas at about 7" high and growing bigger and fatter daily even on cheep as chips ionic optimum bloom and ionic boost along with max flower.

plants loving it even though at times the cf has gone through the roof between me visiting mate to change res cf should be 18 -23 max and 2 days ago was off the scale even when i added 10 litres of water cf was still 34.

anyways no nute burn anywhere.

update pics asap.

pkj

mate is keeping tabs on grow and looking great at about 21 days into 12/12 flowered at 4" tall and about 7" now.

enjoy:bugger:

mate is a durty bastard so this will give you all an idea what im up against trying to school him in marijuana growing:bolt: :eek: :rolleyes:

enjoy:eek:

well the plant pics anyway:p

pkj

day 27 of flowering of artic sun:eek: ill get mate a circulating fan tomorrow and looking good so enjoy:D ;)

pkj

ps down to 19 after one gave up the ghost and died on us:rolleyes: :( :D

damn dude, just straight buds throughout. nice work

dp pp dont look any differnt to me but still healthy and alive and best of all pest free:D :eek:

PKJ

sorry wrong thread this is friends artic sun grow diary

due to having home improvements carried out any day had to chop early and wow

102gms dry

waste of space.

AGAIN

so onwards and upwards with next grows 40 dp power plants in nft system

pkj

hey runby you wanna move in with him as his lodger then

roflmao

pkj

smoke report.

dont know i always fall asleep when ive smoked a joing and wake up with a load of shredded bud all over my lap and with a three skinner rizla ripped to shreds in my hands.

nuff said stoner weed

what can you say but AWESOME:
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :holysheep: :holysheep: :holysheep:

only top colas chopped from 18 plants and 29 oz dry about 10+ oz from lower buddage left to swell up for another week or so

this grower friend is 'da man':hubba: :p :holysheep: :woohoo:

enjoy

pkj

dry now and 29oz rest not dry yet:giggle: :holysheep: :ignore:

pkj

this is the 29 oz before it was dry but awesome

:D :ignore: :holysheep:

Nice one parkingjoe, another great grow. I just love these single cola girls. My next growis 12/12 from seed. Should be interesting.

Cheers :48:

Latest posts

Back