budjamas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imager777

Reaction score
I was listening to a friend of mine talk a while back, and she made the point that she'll be out sometimes and randomly look down and find buds on her clothes. You know, kind of like how some people find a small piece of lint or something.

I didn't really pay it much attention at first. But then I looked down at my robe, that I usually wear while gardening, and found a few calyxis and leaves... in the wierdest places.

Apparently this is a more common phenomenon than I first thought. Do you guys randomly find your stash hidden amoungst your wardrobe?

We should think up a name for such an occurence; so that it can be referred to with a simple, single word, utterance. I'm going to go ahead and put my vote in for "budjamas", since it's the title of this post.

i always find bud on my floor...i dont know what to call it though...good post!

I was just saying to a friend the other day that there is so much hash walked into my bedroom carpet that we could get at least 5 or 6 joints out of it, that or just pull up the carpet and smoke that!:D

It's funny that you two mentioned that. I just found two dried, compressed buds on the floor next to my drying/manicuring table. They're surely trampled on; but still frosty looking. I think the "five month rule" applies here.

Latest posts

Back