Buds for Less

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Figurehead

Reaction score
Hi all, anyone heard of this book? Buds For Less by Seemore Buds. I found it at Borders and it looked really simply and had day by day. It's all about simplicity and about 1/2 lb of smoke for under $100 in 70 days. Does this sound right? Is the book trash or helpful? I think I'm going to get it and use it along with what I am learning here.

Sounded like a good book for me though, it doesn't worth 100$. You can just download it or I can upload it to rapidshare for you.

Prolly find it on bittorent as well.

tokemon said:
Prolly find it on bittorent as well.

I have yet to find one though Cervantes' books are the way detailed and informative from what I see in his DVDs.

Really tho, from seed to smoke in 70 days? I figured a minimum of 90 days. But then again, I'm still a newb and don't know anything other than the bussiness end of a 1 hitter.

He is using a fast maturing plant and hitting 12/12 light ratio at day 14. Actually, he knows what he is doing and he is not using full potential of the plant, it would be costy.

So he DOES know what he is doing and from seed to smoke in 70 days is doable? I'm confused, lol & I haven't smoked anything since Saturday night. LOL!

I have the book, its pretty good. The strain he used was Mango. In the near future i will give this setup a go and see can i get close to the results he got.

I am really interested in reading the book, but they don't carry things like that over here. We have all privately owned book stores so they get to choose what they carry. I have tried looking for the Cervantes book forever. I don't want to leave any kind of trail with my name and the word marijuana so I haven't tried to get it online, but I REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT IT!

Figurehead said:
So he DOES know what he is doing and from seed to smoke in 70 days is doable? I'm confused, lol & I haven't smoked anything since Saturday night. LOL!

I do clones to finish in 70 days.

Latest posts

Back