bug help.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lovedenugs

Reaction score
hey everyone i live in a area where there are alot of little pests. does anyone know of an organic way to keep bugs off especially mites and white flies?

outside I use 7 dust..and spray...its what I use anyway

If you are just going to treat the dirt area use 1 oz of Veg or mineral oil to a gallon of water in a sprayer. It wont help keep them away but will kill what is in the area. Or use what was mentioned above 7 dust. Not organic but does work.

Get a better bug....praying mantis are cheap, organic and very effective....as long as there's food...they stay....that's what I'm using along with a greenhouse...not a pest in sight...only the mantis...

100_4727.jpg

100_4735.jpg

100_4737.jpg

100_4738.jpg

100_4742.jpg

buddogmutt said:
Get a better bug....praying mantis are cheap, organic and very effective....as long as there's food...they stay....that's what I'm using along with a greenhouse...not a pest in sight...only the mantis...

never stop learning here.. cool :)

I need to grow outside. I have them all over outside.

first outdoor grow. and first time trying to top how is it looking?

lovedenugs said:
got some of that 7. and put some on her. hopeing its enough

HTG talked me into DR. doom spray. safe for fruits and veggies. got rid of caterpillars and stinkbugs, the BIG guys.

Latest posts

Back