building a message board

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
StoneyBud said:

You *have* come to the Mecca of Green. The Greatness of Ganja. The Majuscule *M* of Marijuana and the home to so many pot heads that the mere mention of of a bong here will result in 5 thousand people lighting up around the world at exactly the same time.......

Does this mean BIU time?:bong2::bong2::bong2:

I posted half way through page 1, went to bed and signed back in this morning and its on page 4 :eek:

firstimer said:
yes sorry i understand but im not a dude im a girl lol

firstimer said:
and im glad im out of the red lol im not the bad guy lol

:confused:

Welcome to the forum FirstTimer :)

You have found a great site for learning.

The hostility you encountered with this thread is only natural of its members protecting it (I saw your first post and it did look like spam trying to coax members to a new growing site).

This has an opposite side of the coin effect.

It also shows you how much protection you will get if a rouge name flames you ;)

:peace:

Originally Posted by firstimer
yes sorry i understand but im not a dude im a girl lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by firstimer
and im glad im out of the red lol im not the bad guy lol
I can understand your frustration ! Mine began after i slipped with the scissors while making my long pants short ! The hardest part for me now being a lady is getting my stockings off and on while using the little girls room ! OOHH and having to shave my back !

purplephazes said:
I can understand your frustration ! Mine began after i slipped with the scissors while making my long pants short ! The hardest part for me now being a lady is getting my stockings off and on while using the little girls room ! OOHH and having to shave my back !
Ya' might ask HIE or pcduck to help you with that..;) I hear they're both proficient with sheep shears. :rofl:... :hubba:

Hick said:
Ya' might ask HIE or pcduck to help you with that..;) I hear they're both proficient with sheep shears. :rofl:... :hubba:
:eek: shares ? oohh :holysheep: shaving ! :eek: to ask i'll wait for the offer ! Thanks !

I was getting it ready to shear it, honest.

:peace:

BigEckShaggingSheep.jpg

Hick said:
Yeah, one of them even had an avatar of a sheep in heels once...no...wait..:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ..

chris1974 said:
Ohhh.... that sounds dangerous.....:hubba:

:giggle:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to chris1974 again.

Latest posts

Back