bulk dealers?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dank.bud76

danker da better
Reaction score
i'm tired of buying seeds, i'd love to just buy a pound or two of some good seeds to last me a while, heck pick-n-mix 1/4lb of each variety. anyone know where you can get bulk seeds at a reasonable rate? feminized are cool, but not necessary. just germinated some 4/5 year old seeds and got 8/8 so i'm sure i can keep them safe for a few years ;)

on the dr greenthumb site he mentions bulk orders..email him for info..i don't know about 1/4 elbows..thats thousands of seeds..an ounce is hundreds of seeds,email him for rates

Who needs thousands of seeds..... CLONE!!! find that one good female in that pack of seeds you just got.. make a mother out of her and you have her genetics forever!!!

If you do needs thousands of seeds...... find a good female and a good male and make your own........ Though I like growing from clones cause I know what I got a LOT better than from seed........

Get a grow going with a male and a few female and if you polleninate them, you will have more seeds than you know what to do with.

ShecallshimThor said:
ontario seedbank has bulk packs of seed
the prices listed look like this
xxx-420 $200 50pk
skunk $250 50pk
n-lights $300 50pk
W.widow $350 50pk

link? i would like to check them out

Thanks alot for the link,i am heading to canada for a visit,hopefully i can find some shops with storefronts there

that one is in toronto and says 10% discount on pick ups if thats where your going

nova scotia got eastcoast seeds.net bulk orders

Latest posts

Back