Bummed: more bad seed from Attitude - bad Kaliman!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BackWoodsDrifter said:
Yual need to pass around the marshmellows

BWD

LOL, BWD....would rather burn a few and munch on some bbq, here :48: come join in!

Be lovin to join the bbq friend aim to be stayin away the banter back and furth. Yual both highly respected folk here and looked up to by most, and just seem silly how yual got yurselves dug in on such a silly issue is all be sayin. Its just what i sees outside lookin in and maybe none me business actually it aint me business but will say hate seein friend folk take such hard stand over simple facts. Yual both have good valid knowledge and stance but is it realy worth the elevated? Be one those things were yual wake up and found it might have been better to agree to disagree and still shake to one anothers hand and still be friend then lossin friend or friends for somethin as small. I hope yual accept my opology for speakin mind but I value the friends I found in ya both. Grab some shine puff the pipe and bring on this here bbq yual speak of.

BWD

Actually, BWD, it's a matter of my word. If I'm gonna stand behind a business, refer someone to that place...well, I feel I put MY reputation at risk to some degree and I will defend that stance. Same as if you badmouthed my Jeep...

Might be some misguided feeling I have, but that's just me, my friend!

Roddy said:
Actually, BWD, it's a matter of my word. If I'm gonna stand behind a business, refer someone to that place...well, I feel I put MY reputation at risk to some degree and I will defend that stance. Same as if you badmouthed my Jeep...

Might be some misguided feeling I have, but that's just me, my friend!

I would to never badmouth yur jeep heck I wouldnt even goodmouth it! I like women be bout the only thing i be puttin mouth to. But thinks i understand yur point then gain I be seein alot of know hows and knowledge comin from both yas but dont understand why it jsut keeps on keepin on is all I cant understand. Yual good folks here and been here bout a couple moons now and this here be bout the most agressive threat i found yet. Just aim to make yual see better friends then not is all be sayin by yur fire hopin I be still welcome but I aint puttin my mouth on yur jeep friend.

BWD

I just have a couple of questions.

If people like Old SSSC Guy does not post their experiences and opinion about a product or seller. When you do your homework how do you decide who can be trusted? Just by the statements the company makes?
I Never heard of a company saying they make or sell crap.:confused2:

roddy said:
I do my homework, check out companies and decide which can be trusted, which will do the job I need done and THEN I decide who I will buy

2nd Question: But nobody else is?

roddy said:
If I'm gonna stand behind a business, refer someone to that place...well, I feel I put MY reputation at risk to some degree and I will defend that stance.

Even Jeep has made some crappy Jeeps.Just my $0.02:)

No Bro, I am/was not 'the' SSSC. I was (one of?) their shippers here in the states. The "Super Sativa Seed Club" was a mail order seed service in the years before the net, back in the disco 80's. I bred some Williams Wonder and shipped more seed than Octomom has evictions. The company itself was based in the Netherlands and I was but a cog in the wheel is all. But even I did QC because people were paying big bucks and deserved the regard is all.

Was not meaning to claim some type of ancient fame, only illustrating the point that we did seed QC 30 years ago and think its a crime for any seed retailer (or wholesaler) not to test their stock on a regular basis; or to trust a new 'breeder' to have any clue at all over what they are doing. That said, there are some AMAZING new breeders out there who put their heart and soul into their breed. Good QC simply proves they are as right and honorable as you thought them to be.

Roddy said:
I know who sssc is, no worries there! Or should say I know he was in the biz...

I be thinkin ifin I was a seed bank and Im not I would run business like this. Im a seed distributor and here come some pilgrem in a canoe with a pouch full of magic beans. he says to me I have these here magic beans and i aim to sell them. We I be sayin how about yual trust me to take yur magic beans and test them through my business as a distributor. I be takin this here pouch and takin a percentage of that pouch and advertisin them as a new flavour at a good introductory price and sell some out as a test market and be gettin feed back from the consumer about these new magic beans. if the feed back comes back as an high quality product then I be takin the remainder and uppin the price with some testimonials of sorts attached lone with them. Then i be findin the guy in the canoe and be sayin I like his product and makin deal for more. If they are no good then we know not to trade the family cow gain for product not worthy. Be bout how to do it right I reckon called buildin yur business partnerships with partnerships yual can trust and depend on. I dont know maybe I need to go pipe a bit a re think things. In the mean time hope yual find yur kinships again as I dont want to feed into anymore debate bout stuff makin folk look silly. Stay warm and comfortable yur fires pilgrems.

BWD

pcduck said:
I just have a couple of questions.

If people like Old SSSC Guy does not post their experiences and opinion about a product or seller. When you do your homework how do you decide who can be trusted? Just by the statements the company makes?
I Never heard of a company saying they make or sell crap.:confused2:

2nd Question: But nobody else is?

Even Jeep has made some crappy Jeeps.Just my $0.02:)

I'm sure people can understand there's a difference between posting an experience and suggesting possible fraudulent actions. I'm sure you can also understand a reputation is made from years of work and good business, good product and good care for their customers. Customers feedback is a big part, HOWEVER, when feedback seems misplaced as in these situations (again, blaming the wholesaler instead of the breeder), one has to take the feedback with a grain of salt (or do your homework and realize where the blame actually goes). Testing of the product is also a good thing, if you cannot, then again, feedback from the public.

In this case, far far more good has ever been said of Attitude than bad, personal experience has proven good and their reputation has always been good as far as I've ever noticed. And, although some have spoken poorly of their CS, I have had a good experience and notice my experience seems to be the common course of action, given replies posted from them by others. I believe your point is people like sssc should make their reports (good or bad)...and I agree. I also think I would be doing a disservice to others here following along if I didn't ask these questions, post my experience and give the other side a voice. The people can do their own homework and make a conclusion from this, hope it's helpful!

I don't understand your second comment...nor the last comment, I don't think anyone has ever said ANY company has been 100% perfect?

Old_SSSC_Guy said:
No Bro, I am/was not 'the' SSSC. I was (one of?) their shippers here in the states. The "Super Sativa Seed Club" was a mail order seed service in the years before the net, back in the disco 80's. I bred some Williams Wonder and shipped more seed than Octomom has evictions. The company itself was based in the Netherlands and I was but a cog in the wheel is all. But even I did QC because people were paying big bucks and deserved the regard is all.

Was not meaning to claim some type of ancient fame, only illustrating the point that we did seed QC 30 years ago and think its a crime for any seed retailer (or wholesaler) not to test their stock on a regular basis; or to trust a new 'breeder' to have any clue at all over what they are doing. That said, there are some AMAZING new breeders out there who put their heart and soul into their breed. Good QC simply proves they are as right and honorable as you thought them to be.

Yes, I saw your post awhile back about this, how I know of you.

Again, I do believe testing is done and I am sure it's normal all around. I also agree that even with testing, bad seed will get through. I think it falls much more on the end of the breeder than the wholesaler, my whole stance here.

BackWoodsDrifter said:
I be thinkin ifin I was a seed bank and Im not I would run business like this. Im a seed distributor and here come some pilgrem in a canoe with a pouch full of magic beans. he says to me I have these here magic beans and i aim to sell them. We I be sayin how about yual trust me to take yur magic beans and test them through my business as a distributor. I be takin this here pouch and takin a percentage of that pouch and advertisin them as a new flavour at a good introductory price and sell some out as a test market and be gettin feed back from the consumer about these new magic beans. if the feed back comes back as an high quality product then I be takin the remainder and uppin the price with some testimonials of sorts attached lone with them. Then i be findin the guy in the canoe and be sayin I like his product and makin deal for more. If they are no good then we know not to trade the family cow gain for product not worthy. Be bout how to do it right I reckon called buildin yur business partnerships with partnerships yual can trust and depend on. I dont know maybe I need to go pipe a bit a re think things. In the mean time hope yual find yur kinships again as I dont want to feed into anymore debate bout stuff makin folk look silly. Stay warm and comfortable yur fires pilgrems.

BWD

Actually, if Rockstar's adventures are any indication of how the process of getting in with a wholesaler works, there's a LOT more involved. Testing, testing, more testing. Sending out and growing test batches among impartial growers. Schmoozing the wholesalers and on and on...and that's AFTER all the hard work of getting the breeding done. I didn't pay too close attention to all that was going on, but she was hopping around the globe and doing all kinds of crazy stuff...

All of this gains the breeder a reputation....good or bad.

Nope dont know no Rockstars pilgrem then again I just piped me a snot load of pouch product and aint to be knowin much now ;) Glad yur my fireside friend.

BWD

So far I haven't read any problem solving just alot of "you can't say that!""Oh yes I can" so, I just skimmmed over the last 5 or more postings. OSSSC guy, let's use the forum as it should be, make a concise list of all the seeds in question, next to them list the dates purchased and ask all the members here that made similar purchases to give their experiences.
Now you can justify anything you want to say OR look for the problem between Attitudes postal service to your front door. Maybe your postal hub has some kind of radiation source or your mailman is like your friendly neighborhood Radioactive man on his time off.
I honestly don't know what could kill a seed aside from the obvious but, with 25+ years experience you might.

Just when yual thought the fire goin to burn out someone goes and throws another log to the fire. Its like wackin yur own head with a hatchet yual can only wack it so hard before yur goin to cause damage. Oh well guess it be human nature to poke at dead things with a stick isent it.

BWD

Not at all BWD I'm bringing out the marshmallows to give this fire purpose. Read what I said again. I believe the problem is real and has an explanation other than party A trying to screw over party B.

In the IT game there's only 3 possible sources for error... A: Hardware B: Software or C: (and most likely) a Wetware logic confliction. Check your wetware make sure it's running without error, reboot and try again...:rolleyes:

:rofl:

But I'm still in love with his Avatar:p and he know it too:D

Hey SSC as you may be aware ive grown out over 120 of rocksters seeds and every single one germed and grew only 16 x died but i did put them under a 600w hps by mistake.
Id give Attitude or Kaliman a call im sure they will sort you out.
T4

Time4Plan-B said:
Hey SSC as you may be aware ive grown out over 120 of rocksters seeds and every single one germed and grew only 16 x died but i did put them under a 600w hps by mistake.
Id give Attitude or Kaliman a call im sure they will sort you out.
T4

:yeahthat::goodposting: 100% agree, bud

I have 3 strains going from them now Northern lights, cronic fruity, and a Afgani. out of the 7 plants I let go 5 turned Hermi.... could just be bad luck.

I had read a lot of reviews before ordering mostly strong positive...

Latest posts

Back