bummed....way bummed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

7greeneyes

MedicalNLovingIt!
Reaction score
well I did it. Just finished walling up my grow area so I can move in my family member.

They're on DOC supervision, so his DOC officer has to come check out the house. They have till January 11th then they're off of supervision, but until then there's no paraphenalia, no pro-mj posters, no roach jars, pipes, alcohol or anything that may be...oh yeah...and my guns :mad: ....considered not in line with their "recovery"

It's depressing, other then my wife, my plants are one of the few things that bring me true joy (I have no children) and plus I was about to flip the new mataro's which i was very very pumped to taste (p.s. JAAM, I'll get back to you regarding a grow report, my buddy's growing my strains right now, so at least I have that...)

anywhoo....just wanted to cry a lil bit ...lol...

now that I think about it, I have a lil less then three months now so that's cool, I guess.

I think what you're doing shows alot of character, dude . . . yeah, we're passionate about our mj, but it still hasta remain in the right place on the list of priorities . . . family trumps everything, and I give you alot of credit for that :cool2:

thanks man...it's been like...um...round 14 yrs since I'havent had a HID light burnin' or even just NOT having a pipe hangin round in an ash tray. It's actually kinda nice change (for a lil while at least...lol...) of pace.

Thanks Dan K. 'preciate it :)

7g you'll make it thru man... sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do... hope all works out for your family member and i cant wait for the smoke report...

thank you, 4u and Backwoods, I will most definately stick around here...love the place, love the ppl here.

you guys have a good one, thanks for listening to my whining...lol...

:peace:

7greeneyes,
I had to put up my tent too. different reasons-no trouble with law-but very little money for the time being-like you said three months-hang in there!

:48:

ODF

7ge

Your character is showing. And it is beautiful.

Reach out anytime.

Like everyone else said dude. Props for having the right priorities :aok: 3 months aint that long man. Don't a lot of you take off longer during the summer? Cheers bro

Sometimes ya just gotta do, what ya gotta do.

If i was your relative, and found myself in their situation i would consider myself very lucky to have family member like you.

No doubt. Just make sure they know... If you are gonna run 3 str8 for them, they damn well better do the same ;)

Props, and you will make it through the layoff. Sometimes you need a lil time off, if for no other reason then to realize just how much you love growing.

You are doing what you need to do. Good for you. That is hard but noble. Hang in.

dman1234 said:
Sometimes ya just gotta do, what ya gotta do.

If i was your relative, and found myself in their situation i would consider myself very lucky to have family member like you.

100%.

you've done a real good deed, its what is in the heart that counts....
good luck 7

Latest posts

Back