Bummer starting over

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ya plants are comeing along nicely. im 2weeks behind you. and yea you can flower now if you want. they may get up to 3feet maybe 4 if you flower now. keep up the good work

Thanx BluntFullOfKush and Smokinmom for the kind words. They are a very nice color green, the leaves stretched out flat to catch the light. I think they are very happy with their environment, at least they seem to be loving it. I cant wait to see how this batch will finish up. Ive decided Im gonna wait till the 15th to throw them into flowering.
Thanx to all who took a look at my little grow. Will update soon after flowering starts.

SURE DO HAVE A FINE LOOKING GROW. CAN"T WAIT TO SEE THE PICTURES OF THE FINE BUD THEY WILL PRODUCE.
:D LOOK BEAUTIFUL:D

Thanx s21 I appreciate the comments. I cant wait for these babies to bud to should be a good harvest off of these babies.

Plants look good.:) how far away from harvest are you?
Sorry im sure is says somwhere here.

Im still in my veg phase but switching to 12/12 on the 15th. So probably 8 or 9 weeks till harvest.

Hey guys long time no post. Well out of the 6 plants I had 2 of them were males so they got cut down and destroyed rite away. Leaving me with 4 very healthy looking female plants. 5 days into flower these pictures are from all showing signs of sex already. As you can see there is alot of branching in these girls and they are getiing really tall put on a good stretch so far. Seem to be loving their environment, and their diet of AN nutes. They are under a 1000w hps, in FF soil, they get fed every other watering. Im hoping for some phat xmas buds to smoke during the holidays so cross my fingers hope they are done by then. Gotta have something to leave for santa. The last 2 pics are the 2 males before I cut them down.
So what do you guys think? Any comments or suggestions or questions please ask away.

000_1567.jpg

000_1578.jpg

000_1568.jpg

000_1569.jpg

000_1572.jpg

000_1573.jpg

000_1574.jpg

000_1575.jpg

000_1576.jpg

000_1577.jpg

male1.jpg

male2.jpg

looking great nice and green and standing proud:hubba: glad you got four females cant wait to see some buds on those ladies

Latest posts

Back