Busted

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
son of a... lol i was like noooo! good one tho. glad your safe

LOL...I thought "ohh man that bites...can we raise bail money on a forum??"

WOW, TBG you sure do know how to get our attention... LOL
For some good old fashion humar... dial 1-888-JOKE-PDQ
Prof.

Badbadbadbadbadbadbad!! Thank goodness it was only a joke! :D

YOU ARE SICK TBG , but glad you are ok

you think your funny, lol had my heartbeat goin... for a sec there.. lol speaking of april fools i scared the crap out of my gf. we were driving home and i hit the brakes hard core and was screaming omg omg ahhh and she freaked out like ahhhhhh ahhhhhh what happening ahhh... i couldnt help but crack up and i said april fools and she started punching the crap out of me.. while im driving 50 mph bout to come to the road where we need to turn.. and all the while this is happening im still rolling lmao hard, and still laughing, then she starts to cry... lol i couldnt believe it.. i was like im only kidding lol lol seriously...lol :D

Sorry guys and gals but we couldn't resist. :rofl:

LOL if only you guys knew him better, you'd know he'd sooner kill himself than let himself get busted ;)

Insane said:
LOL if only you guys knew him better, you'd know he'd sooner kill himself than let himself get busted ;)
:rofl: This is true.

A$$$$$$$H0L3!!!

I admit, you got me. hahahah

you ba**ard lol.. got me good and proper lol.. glad everything is ok soon as i saw this thread i thought HELL NO! :rofl:

Latest posts

Back