Busted

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey all. My first post. Just wanted to sing along with the "tell them the truth". It works, and it feels better for both you and your folks. I got busted when I was growing when i was younger, and my mom and stepdad were not thrilled, but they were quite cool about it. They know my curious nature. We had a healthy long talk, strigthened stuff out and we "grew tighter" even.

A few years later my stepdad was in real bad shape from suffering severe chronic backpain. He saw no way out of the pain (+ depression, + painreliving-pillpopping addiction) except putting his life to an end. Me and my potsmoking brother talked to our stepdad about the medical use of marijuana. Lo and behold, he dove right in. We helped him with the setup and he started to grow his own medical mj. It helped him.
Today he doesn't grow, but he is in good shape. He still have to take painkillers though to get through the day, but he doesn't take as much as before.
Sorry, drifting off..return to subject: Discuss it, speak the truth and listen to what they have to say. It worked for me.

Hick said:
When children are posting that they are 14, 15, 16 years old, it's pretty difficult to "claim" ignorance. "IF" their was a sign on the door stateing "18 to enter", and "IF" they aren't on here posting their age, it wouldn't be an issue.

Yep, There it is again Hick. In a nut shell.
We do not have a disclaimer, We are getting people posting their age.
Whats wrong with an ounce of prevention worth a pound of cure deal????
Just a simple note:
If you join this forum you are of at least 18 yrs. of age. walla. If your caught posting that your 15 and live with your parents and got busted growing MJ. then your banned. walla.
If you don't tell anyone anything like your age and stuff. Agree that your 18. then whats the big deal. I seen what a pissed off housewife can do when there precious little angel cuts a fool. It isn't a pretty site.

a few nights ago i talked with my old man. I said I smoke a little bit of pot. He was pretty mad but i guess it would have been worse when he found out for himself. Ive decided to quit smokin reefer, and quit coming to this site. For all its worth, my parents are usless with a computer and would never find out about any advice you guys give. I know there are people that would though, and I can see why your worried.

If you join this forum you are of at least 18 yrs. of age. walla. If your caught posting that your 15 and live with your parents and got busted growing MJ. then your banned. walla.
If you don't tell anyone anything like your age and stuff. Agree that your 18. then whats the big deal. I seen what a pissed off housewife can do when there precious little angel cuts a fool. It isn't a pretty site.

I think Mutt has a good really good point there. You wouldnt lose any members and couldn't get in trouble nearly as easy. Anyways, good luck with the site, peace

have a good one ....good to hear you came clean to dad...and all is going to turn out well...Bye...and maybe see you when your older :)

Latest posts

Back