Busy 4 day weekend...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jb247

JuztBudz
Reaction score
on Saturday I attended the Hash Bash, we had 55 degree weather, the sun was shining and we all had a blast...about 2,000 strong this year, a good turn-out and my lord, Michigan does have some great cheeba goin' on! Then comes Sunday, I hosted my first Compassion Club meeting in my area, was sure it would be a disaster, but I held my own! Had a couple of alpha's who tried to take over the meeting somewhat, but, I held me ground...all in all everyone seemed to enjoy the presentation. On Monday, we held a mass turn-in of our recommendations, and of course, this being Michigan, we all awoke to a six inch snowfall of heavy, heavy spring snow. So our turn out was not as large as we had planned, but a couple of hundred of us managed to get to the state capitol and turn in our recommendations. Then this afternoon I held a class on using ice bags for making hash. Did a real nice run and ended up with about 15-20 grams of nice hash to share with the "class"...I think I've earned me a couple of days off, but I have to negotiate a patient/caregiver contract in the morning...oh well, I'll rest when I'm in that 6 ft. hole...lol...

Peace...j.b.

exuse my ignorance but how is all of that oranganized and executed legally...with out attention?

also what is compassion cluib

i think you might want to watch out a bit your giving out alot of your area and info on what you do and stuff,, it dont matter to me i just think if you keep giving out info like this it will all add up and wont be hard to track you down after a wile if someone wanted to it all adds up remember. just a little heads up seems like a little to much info on your life not that i mind reading it and dont take this post as me being ignorant cuz i dont mean to be in anyway.

While I do appreciate all of the concern, not one of the actions that I performed is considered illegal in Michigan anymore. I am a legal med/mar user and all that I did are within the law. The po-po can't harrass me over any of this.

Michigan's Compassion Clubs are quite simply social gathering places where patients and caregivers, thier families and anyone who is interested can come together and learn how the law is to be applied. It is also the place where caregivers and new patients can get to know each other, with no pressures. It isn't a hook-up spot, it is all quite legal, most CC's hold thier meetings in local, public libraries...advertise in local news venues...they are popping up all over Michigan today. I will be doing a newpaper interview and a radio interview in the next week, no fears tho, cuz I preach the "company line", urging all to keep within Michigan's new law. I may draw the attention of the local po-po, but I am within the law. The courts have already demonstrated that they understand the law, even if the po-po don't. The courts are tossing cases out, on the affirmative defense, even cases that occured before the law came into effect, because the law encompassed cases that were pending.

Again, thanks for your concern, but it is a new, brighter day here in Michigan.

Peace...j.b.

Latest posts

Back