busy 4 week old.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wiseguy_Chef

Junior Greenthumb
Reaction score
ok my mazar main fan leafs are huge, an there are many of them. i noticed to day when i started my lst that they looked a little weak. would it be wise to take some, (like maybe 2, 3 tops) fan leafs, not the growing cola's to alow lights to get to the inner growth.

I wouldn't do it but that's just me. Try pulling them out of the way and tucking them under. We've even used string and some tape in the past to pull fan leaves down. ;)

Think of leaves like this .....

You have a fridge full of food that will last you a month, if you throw some of the food away then at the end of the month you go hungry.

Leaves are the plants fridge, it holds its food, if you take leaves off what your doing is taking the plants reserve food away, the plant at the end of the month (end of it growing cycle) will be starved of food it needs.

Without food the plant will struggle to finish the month, as it struggles it will not develope fully because it didnt have enough food to fully fatten the buds.

Do you really want to remove its leaves?

ok answers my qustions. i think my LST will help me out, till the HPS gets turned on, hey them 20 dollor HPS's they any good?

Latest posts

Back