Buying with a card?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya I think that ordering seed is pretty safe plus I think that alot of those prepaid cards won't work outside the US.

I got some prepaid cards from WalMart and it took 24 hours before they would work.

When I purchase seed I try to use American Express and there has never been a problem. The good thing about American Express is if your seeds don’t arrive they will reverse the charge but you'll need to notify them within 30 days of the charge or your are stuck.

Visa giftcards can't do international orders. I've just used my debit card no problem, attitude is secure and checked daily. came packed in a cool t-shirt too! :)

It's unfortunate that attitude won't ship to an address other than the billing address....I don't what them coming to my grow location....maybe I'm paranoid.

I'm having trouble finding a prepaid/gift card that does international orders.

I'm in the US.

The bank that I was previously with made me come into the bank in person and tell them that I was making a purchase from another country. They said it was for my security and it prevents fraud. They would ask me what country I was ordering from, how much I was spending. After going through that three times they asked me specifically what I was buying and I told them that it was personal and none of thier business and I closed my account. The bank Im with now asks no questions.

Latest posts

Back