C99 Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

The Hemp Goddess

C99 grow--The first 2 pics were taken 10-22. The second 2 this morning. I do not know when I germed these :eek:.

They are in a DWC, just started on light nutes yesterday--GH Flora Nova Grow. They are under a 4' 4 tube T5 with light running 24/7.

072-2.jpg

077-2.jpg

003-2.jpg

004-2.jpg

Pulling up a chair on this one...very interested in this strain with all I hve read on it....Lot's of GREEN MOJO THG.....

Interested in c99 myself, gonna load the vape fer this one!

:ciao:
them girls look purdy... :hubba:
do you plan on keeping them in the same res?
any special treatment plan for the runt?
:48:
GReeN MoJo!!!

Glad to see ya found the Beans THG....Im pulling up my milk crate and have :bong1: in hand...Bring on the show....:lama:

:watchplant:

:48:

Awesome!!
Will be watching closely if you don't mind..
Are these the Joey Weed seeds also?
here's some {{{positive energy}}} for ya!!

I've been waiting for you to do a grow journal with some cindy.

Oh BOY~!

Hi THG... I'm looking forward to seeing your C99 grow... GREEN Mojo 2u~!:eek:

HG, your growth rate looks amazing. What is the typical height gain you can get with DWC once established? I've not managed to better 2" in a day, but I usually average less than that, around 1" per day.
If I lived somewhere I could get DWC nutes and equipment, I'd definitely try it.
Best of luck with the grow - here's some :watchplant: :headbang2: :farm: :aok: from me!

leafminer said:
HG, your growth rate looks amazing. What is the typical height gain you can get with DWC once established? I've not managed to better 2" in a day, but I usually average less than that, around 1" per day.
If I lived somewhere I could get DWC nutes and equipment, I'd definitely try it.
Best of luck with the grow - here's some :watchplant: :headbang2: :farm: :aok: from me!

Thanks, but they are not growing that fast at all. They are short and squat. The tallest one is about 5" now with 5 sets of real leaves. It is almost 5" in diameter, too. I'll post more pictures on Friday. I figure that I will try to update ever week or so.

I don't live anywhere that I can get DWC nutes and equipment. I order everything I use online. And I do mean everything. I live in a very very small mountain community (1 grocery store, 1 hardware store, 3 bars...you know the kind of place :D)

I'm in....I started my Cindy/AK 3 weeks ago, so I gotta watch yours grow. I wish I knew how to run the computer a little better so that I could start a journal, but I know it's worthless without the pics. for now I'll just watch yours and a few others I've got my eye on. Good luck with it all!

Pictures taken yesterday morning. They are getting crowded. They will be split into 2 containers with 4 plants each. I am upping the nutes to about 450 ppm.

11-6-09 018-2.jpg

11-6-09 019-2.jpg

lovely ladies THG!

is your DWC system purchased or homemade?

fleshstain said:
lovely ladies THG!

is your DWC system purchased or homemade?

They're all homemade. The very first DWC I ever did, I ordered a "system" off E-Bay. When I got it, I looked at it and said, "I can do that." So have been ever since. I have a lot of different sizes and shapes totes and buckets that I use. I am pretty much a DIY kind of person and I have a lot of tools.

The Hemp Goddess said:
They're all homemade. The very first DWC I ever did, I ordered a "system" off E-Bay. When I got it, I looked at it and said, "I can do that." So have been ever since. I have a lot of different sizes and shapes totes and buckets that I use. I am pretty much a DIY kind of person and I have a lot of tools.

kudos to that! i'm a firm believer of DIY.... plus, if something goes wrong there's only one person to blame....

very nice little setup.... looked like it was professionally made.... wait.... it was professionally made!

nice job, once again :cool2:

Ill be watching this..

Im gonna be germing my c99 soon. Think ours is from the same stock, bros grim f3 huh?

Come on Hemp Goddess ...it's been a week can we get an update???..lol

Latest posts

Back