Cal Mag +

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also use r/o water and use calmag from day one of clone, all thru veg and flower.

I recently switched from Botanicares Cal Mag to GH's new Cal Mag, caled CALiMagic.

I use GH, so it made sense to me to use thier brand of CalMag. It is new to the market, only on the shelves a month or so.
I was fortunate enough to go to the Hydro Trade Show nad got to talk to GH folks about it.
GH's CalMag has half the nitrogen botanicare does and more Calcium and Mag. You use about half of what botanicare calls for, I use 4 ml per gal.

hXXp://generalhydroponics.com/site/index.php/products/supplements/calimagic/

I have also switched to the new CaliMagic because of my problems and I have read that other hydro people had trouble with the CalMag+. My problem is that when I have a problem I never just change one thing, I change 4 things and then I do not know what helped or if all helped. I am on grow number 9 and still learning. I have not decided if this is a exact science or a feeling thing. I perfer to use like things also, I use GH nutes and also run waterfarms. I also just bought GH's new RapidStart root enhancer and started using it mid grow. I have never used a root enhancer with my hydro stuff but always use it when I plant things outside. I paid over $100.00 for 1 liter. I always enjoy your posts, seems like you are still evolving.

:ciao:

Happy Growing everyone...I use cal/mag+ and start a week befor flower starts...and then All through flower...

Stay Organic:lama:

take care and be safe

I am growing organic with a 2:1 ratio of Fox Farms Ocean forest to light warrior. I use all organic nutes and compost teas. I started using CalMag+ from botanicare when I switched my plants over to the flowering room. Is that ok where I am growing organic?

Latest posts

Back