Cali Free Grow 2018

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is the lake, yes, 2RedEyes. Drove through another area of the fire today on our way home. Hundreds of homes just gone. Breaks the heart.

I lived in Whiskeytown late50’s or early 60’s as the lake and that highway were being built...

FA86275D-FFE9-442F-9859-79AC9644D366.jpeg
71D6F8D2-DC1F-4400-8D02-CA33B65588A2.jpeg

Alien OG

Been having some health issues, got them pretty much under control now. I will be trying to post more as the month goes along. This is where it starts getting good. Finding the scissors, stocking up on gloves and alcohol. I'm getting excited to try some of 2018 vintage reefer! I am only (as far as only as I can) using a PAX vaporizer. I sure miss the real deal smoking the Ganga.

Looking at three weeks till we start taking this garden down. Estimated time to start is usually October 7-10. I am sure the Alien will oblige. The Boss Hog look like they won't come down till late October along with the weird Headband 818. Been a long summer here.

The Boss Hog. Buds are firming up nicely. I think these will be some of the last taken. Last pic, tallest plant ever grown here.
IMG_5049.jpg
IMG_5071.jpg
IMG_5060.jpg

IMG_5024.jpg
IMG_5070.jpg
IMG_5042.jpg

IMG_5055.jpg

IMG_5045.jpg

Alien OG. This last bud/pic shows some pink pistols right at the top of the bud. Didn't even see them until loading them on to the computer.
Always pleased with the Alien.

TC, i am sorry you have been having health issues. You sure can't tell from your grow. It looks awesome. So much beauty. That headband looks fun. They all look nice.
I understand the vaping thing. i just love to smoke big fatties too.
Greenest of mojo for your finish. Big ole hugs my friend.

Lovely TC ..sounds like you have great weather for your finish....

Thank you guys.

Rose, for health issues I’m real lucky they get resolved. I just got to learn to pay attention more. I am really lovin your back yard.

Thank you burnin1. The pics of buds, ‘proof of flower’ were taken with an iPad and most of the thread before them actually. The posts since then are on a Cannon. The last two, I think the setting was on vivid, the rest on standard. We are seeing the plants go into the fade, hoping for some good colors forming up out there.

Latest posts

Back