Calling all Connoisseurs....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Professor bongwater

Still Green!
Reaction score
I know we all have been exposed to some very impressing stuff. But my question is this, what bud has impressed you the most? For me it is hard to pick just one. But I would have to say in the Indica category it would have to be Black Domina!
Cheers
Prof.
:48:

For us it would have to be Peak Seeds Northernberry. Nice compact growth, crystally nugz with a nice berry smell. You can't beat it. ;)

Im waiting to get my grow setup going so I dont have to get any more shwag.

Taste: Jillybean f2 dreamcicle pheno
Potency: G-13/hashplant x L.U.I.
Yeild: Texada tripwarp x bertha

I am a taste freak!
Peace, 55

Well, I must be in the wrong place. I thought there was some connoisseurs here....
Thanks for the reply fellas!
I have been looking into my next crop and G13 X Hash plant has been on my to do list for some time now. Northern berry sounds good too. I am flowering blueberry now and I am liking what I see. Although a little Northern lights in the mix should be a nice addition.
Come on now, there has to be more than 3 people here that are more than your average run of the mill Pot Heads...
Thanks again,
Prof.

hey prof.. my favourate smoke has to be g-13. the real stuff. i mean ive bought green before that i was told was g-13, and it just wasnt. it was weak moist crap. Anyway, ive smoked one hell of a lotta green, but only a small fraction of that has been known in origin unfortunately.. but when i find some sure stuff? mmmm..

2nd to that has to be some heavy sativa.. sorry if im not as connisseur as you hoped lol

G-13/Hashplant? Please explain. If anyone finds a g-13 strain around today that has more than 50% G-13 in it please let me know! Now I have some old G-13/Hashplant and not doubting you to much would be very suprised if you do. Please tell the origin of those beans. Airbournes g-13 is not real soma seeds as far as I know have the closest to g-13 around? Let's here what other people say about the ole G-13 myth! Was it done by the government or gordon? Peace, 55

years ago in hawaii we got a hold of sumpin called elephant weed.never seen it again and would sure like to.all most like trippin.no pun intended.:eek:

g13xhashplant is made by mr nice you can find them on seedbay i think

ooooh man, this is the thread i've been looking for...

...so waaay back when, july 4th, 1998 i think...i was up in lake tahoe to see all the great fireworks. afterwards, me and my buddy wanted to go to a party. southlake is KNOWN for massive parties, so we just stood on the corner asking people. eventually, we found a party and went to it.

naturally, tahoe is a haven for bud connoisseurs with all the snow boarders and nature people about. this guy busted out his pipe and offered it to me.

"what is it?" i asked.

"this is thai sticks" he replied.

i hit it a few times, gave thanks, then wandered off to play tekken 3 on some home system. i swear to you, it was like i was IN the video game. i was falling off the couch trying to play because i was higher than i'd ever been before. afterwards, i went outside and talked to everyone. this beeeaaauuutiful snow boarder girl was chilling in the back, and i had a looong conversation with her. i think her boyfriend was a little nervous, but it was cool. my eyes wouldn't focus very well...it looked like she had a choker necklace on. i tried to reach out and touch it, and she said "careful..."...that's when i saw that it was no necklace....the beautiful snow boarder girl had a TRACHEA TUBE. OOOOOH MY GOD! i freaked out that i almost touched it, knowing that my clumsy hands could totally hurt her if i made a mistake. we talked about how she got the tube, and the car accidents i've been in, and wow...it was the craziest 4th of july i've ever had. the high was clear enough that i lost all my normal shy anxiety but still felt relaxed and chill.

if possible, i would like to grow that strain again. unfortunately, i can't find any pure thai...it's always crossed with something else. in addition, thai is an indica so it's more of a body high...but i like a good head high as well for conversations, philosophy discussions and writing. can anyone help me out here? was it just an indica that was harvested early? is it possible to get a good head high from early harvested indica?

Hmm your right, I guess Mr. nice has the most pure G-13 on the market being 50% wow I learn something new all the time. Now my old neville sp*
G-13 / hashplant doesnt seem so cool : ( I've been holding on to these for many years waiting to do a breeding project crossing it to maple leaf indica.. I was really suprised to find real 50% G-13. Good info!

hgih said:
g13xhashplant is made by mr nice you can find them on seedbay i think

i'd have to say sagarmartha seed, wonder berry, i had a great yield with a sweet smooth smoke that i was able to function on and still be really, really high. i miss HS uk...great prices and service, but i will see what this grow brings.
~T-Bone

Latest posts

Back