Can anyone help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Taktookato

Reaction score
Hello
I’m working with 600hps lamps
Today I saw these yellow blisters on my plants. can anyone help me with this.
tnx

Attachments

• E75621A5-E8DF-47ED-982B-F53C74890824.jpeg
    E75621A5-E8DF-47ED-982B-F53C74890824.jpeg
    75.3 KB · Views: 44
Maybe spider mites? Check in the under side of the leaves for small dark spots moving around.

Agreed that does look like mites; if your eyesight is decent, you can see the eggs under the damaged leaves, they look like tiny somewhat translucent tan spheres. Even your camera zoom function will help see them. I hope you don't have The Plague... :/

Another member on here recommended Dr Zymes to me and it works well. There are quite a few insecticides, both organic and not-so-organic, available. You may need to use more than one as spider mites seem to become resistant to some treatments. I have used Mighty Wash, SNS 219, permethrin and some other stuff I can’t remember now. Neem oil is supposed to be bad for plants as it clogs their stoma(from what I have read) but I have used that too. You will need to spray the plants every few days with whatever you wind up using. Mites bite...

if your using RO water and your fertilizer doesn't have cal-mag in it you'll get yellow spots that will grow and turn rusty brown on older growth starting near the bottom

if you spray water with a spray bottle you can sometimes see the webs if its spider mite

Latest posts

Back