can brown spread for one to another after healed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeffxcarter

Reaction score
I already healed the plants and i think it spreading and idk what to do i got good ph add right amount of chemicals im blown what next heres some pics

Image000.jpg

Image001.jpg

Image002.jpg

Image003.jpg

Image004.jpg

Image005.jpg

Image006.jpg

Image007.jpg

Image008.jpg

Well done Jeff, how old and what lighting?
these are steps 1 to give people below me more clues

there about a month old somethin like that 2 40 walt lights one cool white one has orange tint

Jeff, i see your using hydroponics food, yet i see no hydroponics set up, jeff.....do this......list everything you have done from getting your hands on a seed, tell us what you did after it grew its tap root till the pictures, to my eyes, i see you growing in pots and not using hydro, if i see wrong, others on here are going to be your best buddy and not me.
ps, T O A comments on everything, read his comment well, ive noticed that sometimes when he is not stoned he actually talks sense....TOA, j/k dude ;)

the discoloration dont look that bad but the hydro guys could help you more

o0o i do have hydroponic ebb and flow but not in pic but first i smoked the weed the got some seeds then smoked more then put seed in wet papper towl then they started to sprout so i put in rockwool cube then put in ebb n flow system then waited them to get bigger then put in bigger cube then the roots got to big so i put in pot but i drip them and for nutrients that i add 8 teasppons to 100 galons fan stays on i spray the plants every 12 hours with selzers water carbonated water and they get watered 3 times a day 8 hour period and they get watered for 30minuts

Looks loke nute burn to me, I see you use the 3 part floro nutes, are you using the other 2 parts?

Do you know what ppm your nutes are at?

I see you added 8 tsp per 100 gallons, thats awfull weak cant see how that could burn them.

growdude is exactly right, you got nuteburn.

bring your ppm down and see if that doesnt fix it....then when the plants start to yellow uniformly on the bigger lower fan leaves a little bump the ppm back up. you should see new neon growth forming everywhere if you have the nutrient levels just right.

and hippy- IM NOT STONED TONIGHT! lol

gd he might have meant 8 per 10 gal...

i would flush the rezz and clean it while your at it instead of just adding more phed water.

on a side note i would also try and feed/water less but more times a day- try the pump on for 15 minutes instead of 30 and water more frequently....that will help nutrient delivery.

and what ph are u running?

jeffxcarter said:
10 gallons and only 1 should i use 2

There are 2 other parts you need Floro micro and floro Bloom you need all 3.
Look at your label on the Florogrow it shows all 3 and how much of each to use in whatever stage your in.

iight ill order some today its really cheap but before i order is there better soulutions and my ph is about 6

jeffxcarter said:
iight ill order some today its really cheap but before i order is there better soulutions and my ph is about 6

Hydro is best at 5.5 -5.8

That is good stuff you are using but GH also makes Floranova Vegg and Bloom and its a one part formula.
Just use Floranova vegg then switch to the bloom when you bud.

I use it and it works great and is very easy.
Also very concentrated so be careful.

did you flush the rezz and lower ppm? as gd said you need to lower the ph as well.....5.4-5.8 is good for hydro.

Latest posts

Back