can i salvage this?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

GrewUp To ScrewUp

can i save this? i think the window coldness killed em.
Deadgreen_006.jpg

its sorta yellow but more green
Deadgreen_002.jpg

u can c its condition a little more. out of the 15 or so plants i am down to 3 or 1 depending on how you look at it.
Deadgreen_001.jpg

i aint got a good pic of the "twins" but i can tell you they are brownish. this other 3rd plan t is the greenest one i got left. i know now a bend in the plant or a broken part isnt so bad because when they wre still alive the stemp just grew upside down showing it was good. this 3rd has the starter leaves and one unwithered blade leaf. its my last hope. my seeds were sorta dry when i planted more and i think they were no good. what can i do?

ok the pick with the two polls are the twins. like i said the 3rd has the best chance of revival, what do y'all think?

livenot 001.jpg

livenot 002.jpg

livenot 003.jpg

livenot 005.jpg

livenot 004.jpg

livenot 006.jpg

livenot 007.jpg

livenot 008.jpg

livenot 009.jpg

livenot 010.jpg

Doesn't look like there's much leaf material left for photosynthesis, but them mj is a pretty hearty plant. You could incubate them under a plastic bag for a few days, and mist them often to help with transpiration, and keep the light pretty close so that whatever leaf is left is getting as much as possible.

looks like you need some better light. maybe a few cfls...
And the golden rule, 1 plant per pot.

Grew-up...as the other have suggested, more light is needed instantly. They are WAY too stretched. Give this a try: get a cfl or floro, and keep about 2-3 inches from top of plant. DO NOT, repeat, do not let them get cold; keep away from natural light and ALL windows. I know you did the best you could taking pics, but, how moist is your soil?? Let them dry out for 2-4 days, unless it's bone dry. Also, if you have to give them water, use distilled water. Short of this info, I just don't know. Keep us posted if you suceed in your endeavor, or need further help. If not successful this time, chalk it up to experience, and you won't repeat the next time. Best of luck!! :cool2:

Nelson

First Off Not To Bust Your Balls Or Anythang, But I Would Guess Your New To Growing Dope. The Reason I Say This Is Because When I First Started My Plant's Looked Just Like That...lol. But That's Alright Every Plant I Grow I Learn Somthing New, And I Still Dont Know It All. But Just To Help You Out You Are Not Getting Enough Light.The Way I Know This Is Your Plant's Are Stretched All To Hell They Stretch For Light, It Is Instinct, But That's No Biggie. Simply Bury Those Sucker's With More Dirt All The Way Up To The Leaves, All The Way Up To The Leaves That Look Like Marijuana Leaf's They Come After The First Set Of Leave's From Sprout. Also If There Is No Green At All On The Plant It Is Dead Sorry Toss Those Sucker's Out. Just Start Out Fresh, It Look's Like Your Using Cup's, So Fill The Cup Half Full With Dirt, Stick You Finger Down To Your Second Knuckle And Put The Seed In, Then Just And A Teaspoon Of Warm Water And Cover Lightly With Dirt. When They Grow Over The Top Of The Cup Fill The Rest Of The Cup With Dirt Or To The Top Of The Leave's, This Turn's That Big Stem Into Roots. Hope This Help's You Out If Any More Problem's Accur Just Ask, Ill be More Then Happy To Help Out.

are u kidding me i am a veteran of growing dope, it will be 2 months soon :)

but im not sure with the light issue. Now it is a hearty plant since i acually saw it improving in an hour. this was when there was sun outside. i put it in the window and looked back and they had grown in that little time. i kept them in the bathroom and that light gre them too. one had stronger stems, the other was skinny. at this point i want to revive the remaining plant. its still green and has its starter leaves. thats my last chance. after that i will keep it isolated until its grown enough to cut from. and the cups were just to ensure success from chronic seed failure i had. the new revived plant want be with friends just alone.

If You Really Want To Save It, Bury That Sucker Up. Root's Will Form Off Of The Main Stem That Is Underground. If It grow's Anymore It Will Just Topple Over Under It's Own Weight. And Think About This, AllThe Work The Plant Dose To Grow Is Multipled Becuse, It Has To Send Sugars And Stuff Through That Long Skinny Stem. ThatPut's Alot Of Stress On Your Plant. Plus If You Growing Indoor It Will Make The Plant Stout And Bushy, And it Really MAke's It Easy For LST. I Really Belive That Buring The Plant Is A Big Part Of The Plant's Well Being.

Oh Yea About The Light's....... Go To Walmart And Pick Up A Couple CFL's..Compact Floroescent's. They Work Great, They Are What I Am Using And They Are Just $7.00 A Peice Also They Fit In Any Light Socket, So You Could Rig Up Just A Old Lamp Laying Round The House Or Wal-mart Also Has Light Sockets With Reflectors For Like $8.00. So Say $15.00 Buck's Altoghether. And When You Get More Money Or Need More Light, Go Pick Up Anouther Bulb And A Splitter, This Makes 2 Bulb's Fit In 1 Socket. It Onley Cost like $2.00. hope This Help's.

but from what i told u does it really look reviveable? i really dont want to know if you think its a strong plant, i think it is to, want to know about my baby and it alone as an individual.

Well if It Is Still Green And Starten To Grow A Little Like You Said Then Yea, There Is A good Chance It Will Be Ok. Just Dont Overwater And get More light, And Please Take my Advice And Bury It Up To The Top, After you Do It, you Will See A Big Increase In Plant Health..

should i transfer the plant to water for an interim period?

well? after all this time it hasnt shrivled up. idk whats the deal. this is a tough plant though.

Latest posts

Back