can pot plant be a hemp plant??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

masterblaster26

Reaction score
I was wondering if the 5-0 found a pot plant in early flowering stage could it be considered a hemp plant because of the low amount of thc?

:confused: A pot plant is hemp.

its also called,
marijuana
cannabis
weed
dope
green
and a lot of other things.

hemp is what weed is referred to as an industrial application.

masterblaster26 said:
I was wondering if the 5-0 found a pot plant in early flowering stage could it be considered a hemp plant because of the low amount of thc?
Hemp is marijuana, it doesn't matter i don't think haha, get your medical marijuana lisence if your worried.

masterblaster26 said:

..HA!!.. not likely..

So what are you going to do, claim you are manufacturing ropes for the last sailing boats the American navy has in existence? Bahahaha! :doh:

Maybe if they found you with a garden of males it would be alright...

leafminer said:
So what are you going to do, claim you are manufacturing ropes for the last sailing boats the American navy has in existence? Bahahaha! :doh:

Its one boat actually, the USS Constitution.

leafminer said:
Dude Man ,cops :cop: arn't the smartest bulbs in the box ... brightest knives in the cabinet ... Your claim just might work ... LOL good one Dude ...

Many if it was ruderalis(sp?), but if it is a indica or sativa i'd say say probably no such luck.

leafminer said:

BRILLIANT!!:farm: :smoke1:

yeah...maybe if only found males...but i'm sure they'd go beyond recognition to find proof that you're growing marijuana. they would like make sure you only grew males and actually seen a part of your manufacturing process or what you actually use it for. and you'd still probably have to go to court for it. best thing you can do is tell no one about your grow, and let no one find out. this is your secret passion and it needs to stay your secret passion.

if no one knows about your grow, you don't have to worry :p good luck.

Dewayne

Dewayne said:
yeah...maybe if only found males...but i'm sure they'd go beyond recognition to find proof that you're growing marijuana. they would like make sure you only grew males and actually seen a part of your manufacturing process or what you actually use it for. and you'd still probably have to go to court for it. best thing you can do is tell no one about your grow, and let no one find out. this is your secret passion and it needs to stay your secret passion.

if no one knows about your grow, you don't have to worry :p good luck.

Dewayne

This guy knows how to stay safe ;)

This actually happened to a friend. In England. Long time ago... the cops showed up and found a friend with a tray full of seedlings. They took them away and carefully grew them until by the court date they were like four feet high ... "And we found these plants being cultivated by the defendant, your honour!" It wasn't good.

Yo Ho,

Using new DNA "fingerprinting" techniques, two University of Minnesota researchers have become the first to unequivocally separate hemp plants from marijuana plants with genetic markers. Hemp, a crop grown for durable fiber and nutritious seed, and marijuana, the most abundant illegal drug of abuse in the United States, both belong to the species Cannabis sativa. They differ in levels of the psychoactive drug tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) but are otherwise difficult to tell apart.
Here is a pic of Hemp being grown on an industrial basis as a cash crop agro.jpghemp10weeks.gifhemp_field_medium.jpg

I would show you pics of illegal grows, but that might be encouraging some to go and grow their own, LOL
So instead, maybe a couple of Budski shots: 2.jpgBombsaway10.jpgpinktownd.jpg

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna :cool:

agro.jpg

hemp10weeks.gif

hemp_field_medium.jpg

2.jpg

Bombsaway10.jpg

pinktownd.jpg

That first one is Country Cowfreak's place.

it is agest USA LAW to grow ANY, Hemp, or chornic, plant in the "Cannabis geaniogie line" male feamle call it what u wanna call it, its still an illeage plant.

Latest posts

Back