can to much carbonated water turn leaves brown

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeffxcarter

Reaction score
well ive been spraying my plants with carbonated water latly 3 times a day is that to much to turn leaves brown i meanit is a acid in liquid

what that does is make lots and lots and lots of tiny magnifying glasses to increase the power of the light and burn them. is this your first attempt at growing?

Ps, would you drink water with acid in it? lmao
Its water and carbon dioxide pressurised in it.

well no 2nd first with hydroponics but soil never worked out my plant was in like 15 inches then it dried up with water on surface weird i no but yea it could be like to much light or heat stress

If your plant has water on the surface of the soil then it had no drainage and your plant locked up and shut down.

The idea of spraying carbonated water onto plants for foliar feed is to increase co2 to the plant.

The reason why this might not be working for you is water hardness, the water is too hard for the plant to absorb which is as hippy says sitting on your leaf and cooking them.

I have read a good deal of posts about co2 foliar feeding and the consensus seems to be that its about as effective as singing to your plants. If you have a small setup just push freash air in from outside, should be all you need. If your spraying your plants with hard water I think that undisolved salts could possibly be deposited over the plant pores. I have been spraying my plants with distilled water for a while now and have never seen them burn the leaves, I do it to improve humidity JIMO, hope this helps

hook up an ipod, so it plays sweet nice tunes while they sleeep, i swear it made my first grow insane check my journal. I would just buy a co2 tank off ebay for beer taps, then get it filled at the hydro shop, they charge $250 a tank, ive seen em $40 on ebay. If no, use paintball co2 tanks.

I think I am getting undissolved salts in my foliar sprays, though the water is run through a carbon faucet filter. Some whitish stains on the leaves the next day. I'll try using distilled as some of you are next time I do a foliar feed.
Although singing to plants is minimally effective, I read that if your garden is in your bedroom, you get a definite co2 boost, increasing plant growth by 10% or so. So there's a cheap way to get co2.

Those white dusty spots on the bottom leaves could also be the plants waste. Putting a plant in a pot is like putting it in a diaper lol, it somewhat chokes on its on excriment. Flushing and micro life will help IMO and grow room in the bedroom, hmm not the best idea I believe C02 is best with the lights on and it be hard to sleep next to an hps.... although it would keep you warm. You could place an intake fan about where you sleep and push it into the room

Latest posts

Back