Can you believe this guy Rudy Giuliani

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Homemadegravity

Reaction score
This guy is unbelievable. Heres what his exact words were

Presidential hopeful Rudy Giuliani said Tuesday "that people who want to legalize marijuana for medical purposes really just want to make the drug available to everyone. "I believe the effort to try and make marijuana available for medical uses is really a way to legalize it. There's no reason for it,".

He also said there are better alternatives. "You can accomplish everything you want to accomplish with things other than marijuana, probably better. There are pain medications much superior to marijuana". "We'd be much better off telling people the truth. Marijuana adds nothing to the array of legal medications and prescription medications that are available for pain relief."
He also said he Hates Medical Marijuana, But He Loves OxyContin. *** DUDE??? Does this guy do his homework before he opens his uneducated useless mouth? Doesnt sound like it to me. Does he not realize how many people who are severly addicted or have died from his beloved drug oxycontin? And the worst thing about it is this guy wants to run the United States. Then theres people who believe in his physco babble bullshit and vote for him. I say nobody vote for him. For all you voters out there in the u.s do some research before you vote find out what their thoughts and plans are. But dont vote for him and then wonder why leagalizing marijuana has made no progress.
But im no expert in politics thank god i just think we need to be aware of how far this guy will set us back in our constant struggle to leagalize this medicine. Thanks for listening to my ramblings.

I sniff....sniff....sniff a political post starting:cool:

I won't go in to this topic but thanks for posting what the NYC Mayor thinks:D

Say it with me....reeeeeposttttt.lol

Sorry if i reeeeeposttttt caribbean_smoker_20 it was a new story in my new high times so i thought it wouldnt be on here yet but i guess it is. I also think think its an issue that should be discussed because this guy is capable and will set our fight to end marijuana prohibition back even further and what good will that do us? Again I apologize for the repost.

Thank you for the post. It is appreciated. We do not need to elaborate on it. It is a presidential debate....Thank you for posting prolly one of the more "prime" canadites (or is it Cannadits :p ) views.
I know who NO one on this forum is voting for now. ;)
But per our rules....we will not have a political thread other than news bits and to let everyone else think for themselves. ;)

Thank you again for the very informative post. but it's gonna end on that note.

Mutt, Sorry, I have to add something.

The reason the political posts are not allowed is very simple. I am the kind of person that loves a debate, no matter what side I am on. So, my blood and my mind gets rocking at a thousand miles an hour in the opposite direction than the original comment. I am sure I am not the only one. That said, I think it is clear I enjoy throwing gas on a fire...sometimes... As well as others. So, in this place of gardening peace, no politics come into discussion. God only knows when I will get my can of gas out. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back