Canada Loves Weed (True Story)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trent45

Reaction score
Welllllll...I am in a good mood after picking up some good grass. High as hell, and was thinking last night as to why I had not shared this story before.

I was living in small town Ontario, city of about 40, 000. Dubbed "Weedstock" but also known as Woodstock. Anyways, I had picked up a fat sack of Kush, and was doing errands around town. I made my was into Mac's (Canadia version of 7-11) to grab a pack of smokes. What I did not know is that when I went to grab a 20 bill out of my coat pocket(I cram everything in my pockets, rarely keep money in my actual wallet) my bag of weed hit the floor. I left, unknowing, and returned home. The girlfirned wanted to get high, being the stoner she is, so I said cool, lets do it.

I did the old, check every pocket, orphus or sock, and I was dumbfounded. Where the hell is my weed. After my girlfriend bitched at me I figured what the hell. I'm gonna call Mac's just to have piece of mind so I know where it was left.

So I called, and a lady answers the phone.

"Hello, Mac's, how may I help you?"

I respond: "Ummmmmm, hi. I have a question, and I don't mean to offend or upset you, but have you found a bag of marijuana on your floor or anything in trhe past half hour or so."

Silence.....

She responds " Well yes actually I just started my shift and someone said they found it."

I respond "Oh, wellllll, is it still there?"

Silence, followed by some rustling

She replies "Yeah it's still here"

I reply "Welll....ummmmmm, is it cool if I come get it?"

She replies "Oh yeah of course, I'll be watching out for ya, just give me a hint when you get to the register."

I reply "Seriously?? Well I will be ther in about 15 minutes, I love you!"

She laughs, then says "I'll seeya soon."

So I get off the phone and tell my girlfriend and a buncha others that were hanging out. They instantly called me crazy, said I was gonna get busted. I laughed, what were they gonna do, gimme a 40 dollar ticket.. big deal.

So I make my way to Mac's, she my lovely lady friend at the counter and go grab myself a Red Bull, I get to the counter, give her a little smile and wink, and ask her if she could "double bag" it. She clued in, too the bag under the counter, I left, opened my Red Bull and started rolling up.

Everybody lovvvvves this story, my mom thought it was hilarious, I ended up gertting the lady a 10 dollar Tim Hortons gift card for being such a cool lady.

Still makes me laugh to this day

i did the same thing.i went into a discount tobacco store to get cigs.i had a bag in my hoodie and i guess it fell out while pulling my money out.but unlike you,i never saw it againg and surely did not ask.lol

lol, Ive done the same thing also. But i did notice it and i was hoping no one else did i casually bent down picked it up and went on my way

This also happen to me infront of a bus driver lucky he wasent paying attention :p

I also dont use a wallet, Just cash/Cards Everything gets crammed in there
maybe this is the common problem:p

Latest posts

Back