Cannabis Disease

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My intention was to annoy cannabis lover
Why would you want to do that ? Please tell me what is so wrong about growing and smoking our own cannabis. What harm do we do ? Has a cannabis smoker harmed you in the past ? Where does your negative attitude come from ? Just trying to understand lisa.

You have the largest library in the world at your finger tips yet you come to read replies to your petty game play.

I can see straight through you lisa, and your game may give you entertainment, but after a very short while it wears thin with people who read it.

Runbyhemp said:
Why would you want to do that ? Please tell me what is so wrong about growing and smoking our own cannabis. What harm do we do ? Has a cannabis smoker harmed you in the past ? Where does your negative attitude come from ? Just trying to understand lisa.

You misunderstood me. No cannabis smoker has harmed me and this is not my negative attitude but simply a question that I need to clear.

HippyInEngland said:
You have the largest library in the world at your finger tips yet you come to read replies to your petty game play.

I can see straight through you lisa, and your game may give you entertainment, but after a very short while it wears thin with people who read it.

You too are misinterpreting my thread. And I am sorry to see that my simple question gets misinterpreted and is banged on me.

You misunderstood me. No cannabis smoker has harmed me and this is not my negative attitude but simply a question that I need to clear.
Hmmm ... not too sure what there was to misunderstand lisa, you said your intention was to "annoy the cannabis lover".

OH MY GOD! I am really sorry that I missed out the most important word 'NOT'.
I apologize for my mistake. I have corrected my mistake.

lisa said:
Okay, Okay! Cool Down. My intention was NOT to annoy cannabis lover. Let me clear it out. Actually I wanted to ask that since cannabis suffers from several disease so is there any chances that these disease get transferred to human being?

No, they are not transferrable to humans. Why do you ask, have you started wilting :rofl:

Some people are just a little slow guys dont trip :stoned:

Any way lots of Thanks to you THCPezDispenser.

Diseases that attack botanical cells have different chemical structures and are not at all compatible with animal cells.
Hmmm, maybe that's why I haven't been able to crossbreed a dogwood with my lab.

Slartibartfast said:
Diseases that attack botanical cells have different chemical structures and are not at all compatible with animal cells.
Hmmm, maybe that's why I haven't been able to crossbreed a dogwood with my lab.

Dude, can we please let this thread die~?! lol

omnigr33n said:
Dude, can we please let this thread die~?! lol
Hey, monkey man, whats the problem? At least I addressed the OP's original question. You have three posts in this thread.
The first is: HAHAHAHAHAHA...man, people are so funny. So funny....

The next is: Your bump isn't so obvious. Lame.

Then, to me: Dude, can we please let this thread die~?! lol

Now, Dude... who's the one wasting everyones time? What bump are you even talking about? The one from 11-20 to 12-2, or the one from 12-3 to 12-5. I can't find an unreasonable bump anywhere. It's Lisa's thread, she can keep it open as long as she wants to.:p

Slartibartfast said:
Hey, monkey man, whats the problem? At least I addressed the OP's original question. You have three posts in this thread.
The first is: HAHAHAHAHAHA...man, people are so funny. So funny....

The next is: Your bump isn't so obvious. Lame.

Then, to me: Dude, can we please let this thread die~?! lol

Now, Dude... who's the one wasting everyones time? What bump are you even talking about? The one from 11-20 to 12-2, or the one from 12-3 to 12-5. I can't find an unreasonable bump anywhere. It's Lisa's thread, she can keep it open as long as she wants to.:p

First I would like to thank for the strong support that you aided me with and the second Thanks for your nice explanation.

Runbyhemp's avatar is the saddest creature I'v ever seen..... ROFL

Lisa, Im sorry but it appears people did not appreciate your question. but if you truly are serious and your question is "Can humans get sick from plant diseases?"....... no. Absolutely not.

so funny

I still have a hard time,
Dealing with folks that make blanket statements about things that they have no clue about. Read up on the topic starting with this article and if you are still in doubt I can recommend a few more that can be interesting.
hxxp://www.ipm.iastate.edu/ipm/hortnews/2007/4-11/sick.html

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna :cool:

Latest posts

Back