Cant Identify

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the try Professor, but thats not it. It has leafs just like pot, not like the pic you have, but kinda just kinda has that structure you have in the pic.

this is my closest guess?

just imagine the potentilla without the flowers

tafel_090_small.jpg

this pic is a plant i found in my woods, before it grows the extra leaflets, down the branch, it does look like a pot leaf, but from what u say, it sounds like this

S8000498.JPG

Professor, after looking at it, it looks like that pic, except the leaflets look just like pot leaflets not like your pic. They are spiky. What is that plant called?

The first two pics are nettles and the last one is elderberry. Here is a closer shot of a elderberry leaf. I have seen a plant that fits the description you gave in the wooded areas of the Midwest. Meaning its leaflets more closely matched that of our beloved Mary.
elderberry3.jpg

yeah im with long time that looks like smart weed got a bunch of it back in my woods

"smart weed"?? i`ve never heard of that man...

I was at a local landscape/nursery place where they sell decorative plants and I stumbled across something that had leaves very much like MJ. It's called Japanese Maple. I bought one and I may be using it to conceal something else....;)

Pics Below

tmpphp8uQ005.jpg

tmpphpt2fwie.jpg

tmpphp3XOSEM.jpg

southendsurfer said:
85cannablis, what are you talking about????? I am still unsure because it looks more and more like pot as time goes on, and that drawing was just my guess of how it looked cause i only saw it a few times. I should be able to tell whether it is or isnt real soon.

Smoke a bowl & let us know...;) just kidding.

Japanese maples are beautiful plants. I plan on buying some for cover crops. They grow nice and large and the leaf is almost exactly like a cannabis leaf.

anyways.. alot of nice plants on this thread.. none of em cannabis lol but would def make nice cover crops

shuggy4105 said:
"smart weed"?? i`ve never heard of that man...
lmao ya smart weed u smoke some of that and ur smart as hell lmao:eek: ya i have a bunch of that growing around my yard and it is a good cover up for plants

I think that what you might have found there sounds like stinging nettle, we have it all around up north, don't mess with it though cause it doesn't get it's name for nothing, Japanese maple even bonsai look to me like duckfoot, only the leaf will show seration where a maple leaf has only a few. You know of course about three fingered leaves right ? Here's the scenario: your out camping, tissue got wet, you gotta go, used three fingered leafs for the job, life was never the same, LOL
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

southendsurfer said:
85cannablis, what are you talking about????? I am still unsure because it looks more and more like pot as time goes on, and that drawing was just my guess of how it looked cause i only saw it a few times. I should be able to tell whether it is or isnt real soon.

well you know now that it isnt, dont be so stressed out, im trying to give you a few options man, i think merge is right you need to chill out and smoke a bowl man, jesus.

I saw this & thought it would make good cover, it grows thicker than this in more sun up to 20'.

x12.jpg

Latest posts

Back