can't tell it's sex

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lezbein

Reaction score
Unfortunately my camera is down; can't get pics, but I know when the sex parts first appear they are like an extremely tiny piece of plant matter sticking out between the nodes (can't even tell the sex at this time), but over time if it cracks open and white hairs pop out it's female and if it develops into a round ball it's male. What also happens is that tiny leaves grow from the sides along w/ it, when this happens is this a sign of female or male or just something that happens to both sexes? I think I missed the time to see the white hairs or not pop out, so I'm trying to guess what it could be.

During veg, and even into flowering, new vegitation and leaves will spring out from the nodes. Its a sign of the plant maturing. You can't 'miss' the pistils poppin out. They don't go away. If you see neither pistils nor sacks, you're just gonna have to wait until you do to know! It's hard to be patient....I had one showing pistils all over it for 3 weeks, then suddenly sacks started to appear. My lady had gone hermi on me and I had to kill it to save my other plants. Just look closely at them every day! It's a fun thing to do anyway IMO. :)

If it has Balls you know it has nothing to do with your name ! If it shows 2 "lil" white hairs its possible ! But if it shows nanners its quite possible it may be related to my mother in law !

Latest posts

Back