Captain Skinx's Second Grow: AK47, Southern Lights

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capt. Skinx

StealthOrganicGreenthumb+
Reaction score
Well, I had to quit growing after only my first, and very successful, attempt. But, I am back. Week two for these little beauties:
The 3 in the big white cups are AK-47
The 3 in the bright green cups are Southern Lights
New pics every week.....
ENJOY, and your feedback is very appreciated:
Lights: 6 x 24W T5 Flouros
Fans: 2 x 100cfm
Ammendment: none for the first month
Medium: FFOF (organic)

week two 001.JPG

week two 002.JPG

week two 003.JPG

week two 004.JPG

week two 005.JPG

week two 006.JPG

week two 007.JPG

week two 008.JPG

Looks like its going to be a great grow already! Good luck and glad you could get back in the game :D Did you have a journal for your first grow?

T5s are THE SHYTE!!!!!!!!!!!!
SOOOOOOooooooooooooo much cheaper and cooler, and with 60 -85% the yield of HIDs.
I'll swear by them.....

tell me about it.this my 1st tyme useing them. i had the veg lights in and i really noticed a big differance in brightness and how they responded to them. I took my t8 out but ima put it in near the end ,i herd more blue light during flower incress resin. ima give it a try and see what i come up with. how big is you light??? mine is 24" when i get my hid ima jus use it for veg

6 x 24W T5s: 24" each
All full spectrum, so a nice combo of blue and red.....

seedlings looking great there capt.:hubba: green and healthy,you got some nice strains now:cool:-well done man-no more paranoia 4 hermies (just discovered my 2nd out of 8 bagseed fems ).good luck and wish you all ladies man:D

Well, today is day one of week three, veg. Girls (?) are looking great. The three bigger plants on the left/lower left are the AK47. The three smaller on the right/upper right are the Southern Lights. I will flower at 4-5 weeks. Stay tuned, kiddos, it looks promising......:hubba:

I will veg for 4 weeks, then switch them to 12/12. A 12 week process from start to finish........

Latest posts

Back