Carbonated watering useless?????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaRookie123

Reaction score
A friend suggested i try watering my babies with some carbonated water i told him he was full of it that it served no purpose. However being the rookie i am i thought i might ask the experts on here what if any results are likely with the added use of carbonated water to the soil?

Happy Growin
DaRookie123:bong1:

Ive heard of feeding oxygenated water, but not carbonated... Roots need oxygen not carbon dioxide...

pretty much wa i thought as well but had a curiousity about it since many growers regulated the co2 in the air of their grow room thought i just see if anyone thought it plausible thanks for the reply

Da rookie

Someone just recently brought a very good point to another thread that I'll repeat.

When you harvest your crop and the 5 additives you bought are included into the over-all costs of your cured weed, calculate the per/ounce cost to you.

If 4 of your additives added 25% to your cost, and only gave you 1% more weed, it's just not a good idea.

I use General Hydroponics 3 part Flora Series. It's all I use. Including electric costs, I pay $14 USD per/oz to grow my weed. The weed itself is so strong that some friends won't even smoke it. They tell me it wastes them too much (??? I thought that was the point).

IMHO, I would be wasting money if I added "Super Duper Bloom Burster" and 10 other things to what already works very well. The cost increase per/oz just wouldn't be worth it.

Same thing with the Carbonated water. You can mist your leaves with it, and yes, the plants will use the extra CO2, but is it really worth the effort in the final yield and costs?

Latest posts

Back