Carty's New Mars Hydro TSW-2000

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Playing with my MARS HYDRO TSW-2000 light from my sponsors... and get this, I turned it all the way down the other night right when the light came on to take photos. then, forget to crank it back up. So all night they were under the min power. The next night I cranked it back up to 90%.. pull them out to water and OMG.. their reaction to this, what I call a cloudy day, was awesome. Used to do same thing by putting them in the bathroom tub after a flushing, and same reaction.
Question: How many UV days are they missing out on not being outside and just how does a few cloudy days affect MJ plants. from what I'm seeing it's very important in their growth cycle... oils seem to be higher too.. so is the one single blacklight in these LED's enuff???

Few tent shots..
20230724_193420.jpg
20230724_193516 (2).jpg

Attachments

• 20230724_193523 (2).jpg
    20230724_193523 (2).jpg
    458.7 KB · Views: 0
Let's take a peek at things from last nights watering...

BOG's Lifesaver F2
BOG's Lifesaver.jpg
Lifesaver.jpg

Peanut Butter Haze 1
PBH 1a.jpg
PBH 1.jpg

PBH 2
PBH 2c.jpg
PBH 2B.jpg

AND PBH #3... was cut down, used for testing the strain further.. I like a plant that will root it's clones without the need of a humidity dome. usually overnight they will wilt and just lean over without a dome.
Day 4 after the cut, no wilting.. some are rooting.. another week.
PBH clones almost rooted up.jpg

Yep this is a technique I have been using on my photo grow and I believe will be essential for my upcoming grow since I won’t be stressing them with watering techniques after the first three weeks. I manipulate the humidity, temp and lighting every three hours, using a controller, and force it to rebalance the VPD. To me that mimics actual weather and will “stress” using atmospheric conditions along with LST should work.

Did you ever find anything out about the Sugar Belts
It appears it is also called "Rainbow Belts" from what I can find out, but I'll get more info from the breeder who made the seeds ok.. but here is a description.

Rainbow Belts, also known as "Rainbow Belt," is an indica marijuana strain made from by crossing Moonbow with Zkittlez. The effects of Rainbow Belts are mostly calming. Consumers say this strain offers a euphoric high that leaves you feeling happy and relaxed. Rainbow Belts is 20% THC, making this strain an ideal choice for cannabis consumers with a high THC tolerance. Rainbow Belts has sedating qualities so it's best to enjoy this strain during the evening hours. The flavor and aroma of this strain may remind you of sweet and fruity candy. Medical marijuana patients choose Rainbow Belts to relieve symptoms associated with insomnia. This strain was originally bred by Archive Seed Bank.

Cart
Waz Up.................................................
Have you ever made a feminized auto, is it even possible, How does one do so?
No, started a project with Diggy Soze once.. the guy even sent me all the chemicals to mix up, a scale etc etc.. one great guy. From what I gather, you spray a female at a specific growth time with Colloidal Silver spray.. it reverses the female into throwing pollen sacs... you collect the pollen and then hit another flowering female with it and walla.. her seeds are all feminized. takes a wee bit of time and room.. but not hard really...
Yep this is a technique I have been using on my photo grow and I believe will be essential for my upcoming grow since I won’t be stressing them with watering techniques after the first three weeks. I manipulate the humidity, temp and lighting every three hours, using a controller, and force it to rebalance the VPD. To me that mimics actual weather and will “stress” using atmospheric conditions along with LST should work.
Great minds think alike man.. seems we do a lot of the same things.. hehe. you pinch all yours, aka Supercrop.. ? I had actually tied down the 2 larger autos, they bent over, came around and still grew
another 2ft.. If I ran less plants I could spread them out more and increase my yield for sure.. once I get some jars filled, be nice to do just that..

No, started a project with Diggy Soze once.. the guy even sent me all the chemicals to mix up, a scale etc etc.. one great guy. From what I gather, you spray a female at a specific growth time with Colloidal Silver spray.. it reverses the female into throwing pollen sacs... you collect the pollen and then hit another flowering female with it and walla.. her seeds are all feminized. takes a wee bit of time and room.. but not hard really...

Great minds think alike man.. seems we do a lot of the same things.. hehe. you pinch all yours, aka Supercrop.. ? I had actually tied down the 2 larger autos, they bent over, came around and still grew
another 2ft.. If I ran less plants I could spread them out more and increase my yield for sure.. once I get some jars filled, be nice to do just that..
My goal is less on the massive growth part than on the excellent overall part. Ever since I found out the plants breath like we do it’s changed my mind on plant conditions. I am just rolling down that lonely highway that nobody else is on.

It appears it is also called "Rainbow Belts" from what I can find out, but I'll get more info from the breeder who made the seeds ok.. but here is a description.

Rainbow Belts, also known as "Rainbow Belt," is an indica marijuana strain made from by crossing Moonbow with Zkittlez. The effects of Rainbow Belts are mostly calming. Consumers say this strain offers a euphoric high that leaves you feeling happy and relaxed. Rainbow Belts is 20% THC, making this strain an ideal choice for cannabis consumers with a high THC tolerance. Rainbow Belts has sedating qualities so it's best to enjoy this strain during the evening hours. The flavor and aroma of this strain may remind you of sweet and fruity candy. Medical marijuana patients choose Rainbow Belts to relieve symptoms associated with insomnia. This strain was originally bred by Archive Seed Bank.
Sounds wonderful

No, started a project with Diggy Soze once.. the guy even sent me all the chemicals to mix up, a scale etc etc.. one great guy. From what I gather, you spray a female at a specific growth time with Colloidal Silver spray.. it reverses the female into throwing pollen sacs... you collect the pollen andHave not then hit another flowering female with it and walla.. her seeds are all feminized. takes a wee bit of time and room.. but not hard really...

Have not seen much of you Carty , Hope all is OK

Have not seen much of you Carty , Hope all is OK
Ah... you miss me.. how sweet. muwahahahaha. Just busy trying to get things done. I was in the pool yesterday morning working out, wife shows up and says, you have a Dr's appointment in 40 minutes.. DOH.
I was home, showered and at my appt 10min early... dayum. Pain pump refill, can't miss it first time spacing it off.... geez, turn 60 and I'm dumber, slower, sleeping more... grrrrr.. lol

Hey bro.. thanks for caring..

The Purple Lot Lizard Autos are approx 49 days old... I figure another 20 days. Just begun stacking and putting on some weight.. experiencing a bit of weakened stems I think as the branches already don't support the smaller buds developed. so had to tie up outside branches beginning to lean...
The shorter 2ft PLL plants don't have it as bad, just the 3ft girl...

Lifesaver by BOG is impressive and looks to be the fastest finisher amongst the photo's... just put some shots up Sunday so we'll add more in a bit..

Latest posts

Back