[Caution: Dynamite]

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I argued with POTUS about this same issue.

I don't really know. I personally have never eaten enough "raw" weed to tell.

Try and report I guess..

I didn't want to admit this...

But sometimes when we make these we get really high and forget them for a few HOURS...

Then 45 minutes later the dynamite rapes our faces off.
It's crippling. Makes you fell all "Arrghh" like.

Perhaps I will make another tonight too...

Yes indeed, TEG, but what is the longest time that you've baked them? I'm going to do 45 minutes, but I wonder if an hour would be too long.

45 minutes seems to be the perfect time for all out Potency...

I bake for 25-30 for a strong buzz

35-40 for an even stronger kick

but the magic # for me was 45 minutes....couchlocktowncityvilleusa...i love this stuff...it even works for my b.s. charlotte brick-weed

does it have to be natural pb....i saw on this forum lower on the list (cheap and easy way to eat weed) that the pb cannot be hydroginized or some ****

effen g

is that quote in your signiture Bad Religion?....it says GG. not GG Allin...im pretty sure it BR...i digress

Get the most natural penut butter you can find. Preferably with oil sitting at the top. Thats the stuff.

...and yes, G.G. is Greg G.

:baby: need more crackers to go with my home made peanut butter and popcorn buds.:laugh: :rofl: I'm:fly:

:48: :tokie: :48:

:headbang2: :bong1:

these are bunk man....we ate one each and didnt feel crap from them....guess you gotta eat 5 grams not 2

Well,

You are one of at least TWENTY people I know of who get mauled by these.

Try more weed...or better.

Gonna try these next week. Will let you know how it goes. I'm trying with 3-4 grams. I have eaten before and have a sitter, if you havn't eaten before don't try this much first. Just a reccomendation.

Cheers for the recipe.

-Trippy

In the oven as I type. Won't be eating them for a couple of days though. Finally had an opportunity to cook them and took it.

Will let you know the experience, I will probably document feeling at time intervals, more for me but I will probably upload it anyway.

-Trippy

With all the talk of longer cooking times giving more potency I shall try a smaller version.

I will use a small cracker rather than (that thing we dont have over here) and roughly a cones worth of bud. Cook that up for two hours and see what happens.

Will post results.

-Trippy

wow, two hours is a long time.

What kind of cannabis are you using?

Indoor?
Outdoor?
Schwag?
Brick?
Kind?
Amazing?

Just some mids, I have no idea what it is since everyone around here who deals are little kiddies acting as middlemen.

I should have also mentioned lower the temperature too. Basically I have no idea what's going to happen but we will see.

-Trippy

Latest posts

Back