[Caution: Dynamite]

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
docfishwrinkle said:
ROFLMAO!!!! hopper is hopped up! LOL!!! youre bringing back some good memories. thank you.

dont have to tell you to enjoy but i will.

Thanks Doc. We are having a good time. Im thinking about taking the other 1/2.:hubba:

I think you should WH.

And thanks to both you boys. Good to know I was missed. :D

I did take the other 1/2 last night. Very nice high. My Wife said I had a grin from ear to ear and my eyes looked like red tomatoes.:D She didnt look much better.;)

These are no joke. Penut butter pulls so much out of the buds, and eating whole weed, not extracts seems to be crippling.

The Effen Gee said:
These are no joke. Penut butter pulls so much out of the buds, and eating whole weed, not extracts seems to be crippling.

Yeah,, this recipe is an awsome way to get high. And the taste wasnt real bad,:ignore: :eek: ,,well not to bad,,but it was worth it.:hubba:

that was great! Tasted way better than I expected,and the high wasn't crippling or unpleasant at all. THis beats my butter and green dragon by a mile!! Thanks for the recipe

bshack79 said:
that just sounds like a waste of bud to me... thats a whole 8th.. that would last me at least a week rather than one high.. but to each is own I guess

I loved this one....and wish I were able to make an 1/8 last that long!!!

I've never seen this thread and am happy you brought it to the top, BHO! Gonna give it a try today while watching Red Wings!

there must be some connection between this recipe and hockey fans...

Tom O'Bedlam said:
there must be some connection between this recipe and hockey fans...

No Kidding, I'm a Canucks fan
Ok, so I was reading through the pages of this and came up with an idea that might just make this whole thing a little easier to stomach.

If you make smaller, almost like single bite or maybe two bite sized nuggets rather than huge biscuits you could melt down some semi sweet bakers chocolate in a double boiler and drizzle it over the finished Cracker/peanut butter/weed concoction. I always find that chocolate when eaten with ground up weed mixes together in almost a gritty cake-ish way. It might make the taste better and the texture easier to handle.

Ahhh...just eat it already...lol. It won't kill ya, but you'll have to choke it down...:rofl:

milk's good...to help that is...

I've thought about adding dark choc to the whole mess, but haven't had the chance. Greeneyes is right, tho- the taste isn't that bad

Tom O'Bedlam said:
I've thought about adding dark choc to the whole mess, but haven't had the chance. Greeneyes is right, tho- the taste isn't that bad

Tom how the hell are ya bro? Good to see you around the boards. Hope all has been well.

All well thanks for asking! I may try this recipe again 2 nite - nothing going on that I need to be responsible for...:aok:

:bump:

Throat sore and had to have one of these this evening

Latest posts

Back