Central Virginia outdoor grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it just a few? I had a few all older leaves doing it. Not many tho, I’ve just been picking them off. It does have an appearance of CalMag deficiency tho

Day 117

Little runt auto survived a week in the shed while we were at the beach and has been in Grove bags for 10 days now. Running 61% RH, all good. Yield was a whoppin' 46 grams. Better than nothing. I think it's decent quality. Not super-dank, but should be fine for a lightweight like me ;-)

Middle Plant is in the home stretch. Would love to give her "two more weeks," but in truth I doubt she'll make it. No clear trichs at all, some amber, hairs are drying down, this girl looks like she's been through it. Crazy heat, powdery mildew, poor farming.

IMG_6994.jpg

IMG_6996.jpg
IMG_6995.jpg

#3 just getting into flower. I'll be sprayin' and prayin' for another 2 months.

IMG_6992.jpg
IMG_6993.jpg

Day 124

# 2 gets the chop. Looks pretty decent. Smells pretty decent. Guessing it'll be 4 or 5 ounces, which considering I was able to keep the plants small this year probably makes sense. Some amber trichs, like maybe 10%. Wet trim and into the shed. The first several days it got super hot outside, and in the shed it was like 80 for three days. Cooled off at night. (I'm writing this on day 129). I put three stems into a Grove bag to see what it would show and humidity was still in the 70's, so back to the hanger and shed for a few more days.

IMG_7032.jpg
IMG_7033.jpg
IMG_7034.jpg
IMG_7036.jpg
IMG_7037.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_7035.jpg
    IMG_7035.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
They are starting to attack my plants. I go and pick them off twice a day. Just have to have eagle eyes to spot them.

I never use spray and yes, they are all flowering. Trying to be organic. I've fought them the last three years since it has become legal.

I never use spray and yes, they are all flowering. Trying to be organic. I've fought them the last three years since it has become legal.

rottie , you probably know this , Bt is organic and safe to use for humans , dam good at killing those trichome worms from Miller moths

OMRI Listed Monterey Bt Liquid Concentrate is a biological insecticide whose active ingredient is the beneficial bacteria Bacillus thuringiensis subspecies kurstaki strain SA-12 (Btk). This biopesticide works by introducing bacterial spores and toxins into the body of the insect larvae as it feeds on foliage. These toxins quickly disrupt, and soon completely stop, normal digestive functions of the pest insect. The infected larvae will cease eating within minutes and fully succumb to the effects of the BTK and die within 2-5 days.

Day 141

The end is near. I'm curious on opinions...I'd like to run another week and chop before I head out of town on the 7th. Do y'all think that'll be OK, from what you can see? Some trichs are like pale tan...not really amber. Sticky and dank. Smells like lemon and camphor. Weather looks really good for the next week or so.

IMG_7130.jpg
IMG_7131.jpg
IMG_7133.jpg
IMG_7138.jpg

IMG_7142.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_7141.jpg
    IMG_7141.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7132.jpg
    IMG_7132.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
I would ask what was your hurry or worry? How soon are you coming back and what type of security issues are you dealing with. Maybe you need to take it out. Maybe your in an extremely secure area and it will be fine until after you get back. No way I would want to lose it either. Really looks nice. It looks portable. If your only going to be gone 5 to 7 days tops are you able to lock it up inside somewhere until you get back? Maybe somewhere where there is some natural light. These last couple weeks before Halloween may really do good things for you weight wise and finish/taste/smell/buzz wise. Nosey neighbors, friends that may come snoop around while you're gone? Family or someone uncool (about weed anyways) watching the rest of your possessions and your place while your gone? Decisions that can keep you up at night sometimes.

Lock it up in your house sitting back a ways from a back window and when you get back, run in, take it back outside and open all the windows, spray some p oop spray, then go somewhere out to eat and let your house air out before you come back and unpack and unload all your stuff.

I would ask what was your hurry or worry? How soon are you coming back and what type of security issues are you dealing with. Maybe you need to take it out. Maybe your in an extremely secure area and it will be fine until after you get back. No way I would want to lose it either. Really looks nice. It looks portable. If your only going to be gone 5 to 7 days tops are you able to lock it up inside somewhere until you get back? Maybe somewhere where there is some natural light. These last couple weeks before Halloween may really do good things for you weight wise and finish/taste/smell/buzz wise. Nosey neighbors, friends that may come snoop around while you're gone? Family or someone uncool (about weed anyways) watching the rest of your possessions and your place while your gone? Decisions that can keep you up at night sometimes.
It's not a security issue. I'm worried she'll "over-ripen" while I'm away. Gone until the 15th. Bad time to be away, I know.

Latest posts

Back