CFL reccomendations?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tubes are the best way to go the knew tubes coming out pack out even more light flo's are going to be a new revolution in the growing world if it aint one already

HydroManiac said:
tubes are the best way to go the knew tubes coming out pack out even more light flo's are going to be a new revolution in the growing world if it aint one already

The T5 HO are probably the best with a 54W tube putting out about 5000 lumens. I use a T5 for vegging and really like it. IMO, they still have a ways to go before they can compare with a HPS.

The Hemp Goddess said:
The T5 HO are probably the best with a 54W tube putting out about 5000 lumens. I use a T5 for vegging and really like it. IMO, they still have a ways to go before they can compare with a HPS.

I use the same setup T5's 6tube..I am using the 6500K for Vegg and am gonna try the 3000K for flower with some 2700K CFL's. And yes I have no doubt that HPS is better for flower when it comes to yeild. I just like the Floras. I must say HG is very good at what she does from what Ive seen. So she knows what she is talking about.;)

The Hemp Goddess said:

Thats why I love this site :cool:

thanks slomo, ill go with the hps for flowering because if the buds aren't tight then whats the point? I also read somewhere that t5s are better for vegging because they promote shorter, bushier growth (as opposed to tall and skinny) is this because of the 6500k color temperature?

so im thinking vegging with a t5 and then switching over to HPS for the flowering stage. it seems like that's what you are doing hemp goddess. and thanks for reading that article btw, i wasn't sure myself what the plant lumen stuff was since i had never heard it before either.

Latest posts

Back