Cheap setup for HPS?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey firepower, Yeah that comes with almost everything you need for the ballast. You will need soem kind of box to put all those together in. All it is is just the peices inside of a pre-built ballast. I was gonna buy one of these to but im not really good on electronics so i didnt wanna chance it. But if you can put it together(wich im sure isnt hard really) and get some kind of box, perferably some kind of metal of aluminum.

They call them ballast kits. Ive been using them forever.
I mount mine on a thick piece of wood and leave them open.

That is a good price.

yea man i would buy it for sure its a good deal the stores in my area are sellin ballasts for 200$ and up and thats to much money.

Thats not a bad deal at all.But then you have to buy the bulb and reflector Etc. Heres a good deal for 400 HPS,all set up and ready to grow.I bought acouple and acouple 400 MH from this place.Love them and fast delivery htgsupply.com Hope this helps.Keep it GREEN:farm:

insidesun [dot] com.
They did me right and send DHL fast. ;)

on wednesday i ordered 600w set-up complete with free timer. i recieved it today (friday)@ about 1:30.
ballast, bulb 600w hps, hood & free timer including shipping 264.95.

htgsupply.com i was searching ebay for another kit and saw a $99. something so i clicked on it. it was this company with a posted phone number 1-866-710-GROW so i called and got a real person and my stuff in 2 days. rather cheap i think. check this deal out for a 400w system.
400 watt SWITCHABLE GROW LIGHT w HPS Sodium + MH Halide
SUPERIOR QUALITY, SUPERIOR VALUE, 2 bulbs + FREE TIMER $164.95

EVERYDAY'S A HOLIDAY!

Latest posts

Back