Check out these potent buds.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that's why it's legal... cuz there is no THC or psyc. drugs in it. It's just a weed that LOOKS like bud.:ignore:

if you read the disclaimer at the end in it's intended context, it tells you this - it's just a tea "leaf".

That crazy vancouver guy said:
if you read the disclaimer at the end in it's intended context, it tells you this - it's just a tea "leaf".
Thats right,then it get's compressed into what looks like 'buds'.

it's just a marketing scam to catch unsuspecting, stupid people and mostly kids. :fid:

I could prob sell Lipton's Orange Pekote tea and make a fortune if I manipulated it a bit and used a good marketing scheme....

I'll buy some. :p Damn see how fast that worked. :rofl:
That crazy vancouver guy said:
it's just a marketing scam to catch unsuspecting, stupid people and mostly kids. :fid:

I could prob sell Lipton's Orange Pekote tea and make a fortune if I manipulated it a bit and used a good marketing scheme....

there... made my first sale just by word-of-mouth... LOL

hey... I'll trade 'ya for some Stoney Bud.... ;)

I'll even pre-roll 'em for yas... I'm sure I've got some Marjoramme and Parsley, as well as some tea, kicking around here... ;)

lol my friend bought some and we smoked it, taste like wet hay and **** weed mixed together. made me sick to my stomach, Sold it to some kid that lives in my neiborhood he's like 14 funny **** is he just called me 10 min ago to tell me how awsome the buds were... i figured he was calling because he wanted to get his money back but hell.. guess the hawaii gold did the trick lol!

Ganja_Greg said:
lol my friend bought some and we smoked it, taste like wet hay and **** weed mixed together. made me sick to my stomach, Sold it to some kid that lives in my neiborhood he's like 14 funny **** is he just called me 10 min ago to tell me how awsome the buds were... i figured he was calling because he wanted to get his money back but hell.. guess the hawaii gold did the trick lol!

like I said... that's their target market... stupid kids that don't know any better... :rofl: :rofl:

...try selling him some "Orange Pekote Special" ... ;)

Orange Peyote! :eek: peeps will line up for orange peyote fo sho!

:joint:

Latest posts

Back