check this out 10 miles from my home

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:yeahthat:i read about that,,,at least the soil got reused in the parks :rofl:

omg! that's insane! that's too bad as well lol.

"The consequences of a blast, taking into the account the intricate electrical wiring system, would have been catastrophic. It would have gone up like a bomb."

funny how they make it like its a WMD.

holy cow! i didnt realize i could blow up a city with a grow room,hmmm...

Lol. Those are some gorgeous ladies. I wish I could have attended the bonfire that burned all those! That would have been a good day......

Of course it's a WMD, we are domstic terrorist remember. And we help them by buying weed from them. Haven't you guys kept up on current events, the DEA head that declared us terrorists is now the CEO at Nextel, I think it's Nextel. LOL what a crock.

Heart breaking that these "gangsters" are giving growing,and consuming pot such a bad name. All for the $$ and not for the herb.

Of course it's a WMD, we are domstic terrorist remember.
Does that mean that I need to trade my pink shower cap in for a towel??.. :p

they found it over a month ago, it was the first of 2 they found of mine, i left macclesfield 2 weeks ago

"Insp Woods. "It is high time something was done.""

Lol... love the pun... high time hehe..

And hippy, if you're not joking... im very jealous... if you are... well then... :)

Hick said:
Does that mean that I need to trade my pink shower cap in for a towel??.. :p
I thought that was a towel
Ammonium Nitrate is an explosive you put enough of it in one spot and you could have a problem

.. :p... Saddahm-ahicka-mulla-mulla,....domestic terrorist elite!..

Latest posts

Back