Chocolate Chunk, NH x Grapefruit, Opium, & Ed Rosenthal Super Bud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snuggles

I was there...he inhaled
Reaction score
Hello all. 48 hours or so ago I germed 4 choc. chunk, 2 Neville Haze x Grapefruit, 1 Opium from paradise seeds, and 3 Super ED beans.

I did a 24 hour soak in a shotglass then did the papertowel trick. All seeds have popped except the Ed Rosenthal Super Bud...yikes stuff is supposed to be killer and I can't get it to germ...patience and low anxiety (I hate germing beans).

So all germed seeds go into 2 inch Cocotek cups filled with Light Warrior and some Coco in a dome and tray setup. I will take pics tomorrow...so far 3 have popped out there heads above soil and seem healthy and green.

I have to be patient, one broke open just waiting on the taproot. I'll take some pics tomorrow of the ones that did pop through already.

OK here are some exciting pics of nothing really...LOL. You wanted pics so here goes.

Once again 8 beans are in the cups 3 have broken the surface, 5 should show anytime now as they all had healthy taproots. 2 Super Ed are still in paper towels.

So 1 Opium, 4 Choc. Chunks, 3 Super Ed, 2 NH x Grapefruit...all showed in breeders packs too, so you know what you got is what you wanted.

Enjoy....:)

ed2.jpg

ed1.jpg

coco cups1.jpg

cc.jpg

nh.jpg

opium.jpg

dome.jpg

Thanks, these are all new to me except Opium, just thought it would be nice to do something different...mix it up.

BTW Opium is really good, to grow and smoke. I really can't say enough about it...:)

hahaha i want to do chocolate chunk =]
gonna be watching this one.

KEEP IT GREEN!

Everything looks and sounds great. Here's some GREEN MOJO to get them babies going. Good luck on the grow and we will be following along. :aok:

good luck on all ur seeds hope they all pop!
ill be watching this!

Nice strain selection:hubba:

Im intrested in Ed's Rosenthal.I wanna hear a smoke report on it,to see if it is actually worth the ammount.That also goes with Jack Herrer.I saw one grow of Jack,and the smoke report on it was good,but the guy also had a Super skunk and skunk gave him more a kick he found.

Ive heard great things about Opium too,should be a kickass smoke.

Good luck;)

nice start to what looks like a super grow good luck and may the green godz bless you and your crop

OK so far only one Super Ed has germed, and also popped it's head above soil. The other two ed seeds don't seem to want to make it for some reason, expensive buggers...LOL. Hopefully tomoorow I can show some new sprouts.

Thanks for the pics....Everything looks great! And as everyone else said...Nice strain choices! Good luck and ill keep up with this one :D :cool2:

Midnight Toker said:
Thanks for the pics....Everything looks great! And as everyone else said...Nice strain choices! Good luck and ill keep up with this one :D :cool2:

No problem, I might need some help on this one...already. Got some problems to fix ASAP.

I'm getting a stretcher and "she's" drooping. I transpalnted her and buried her in some soil. I think she just stretched. She was fine I finally crashed out for a couple hours and when I awoke I found her lay flat, all the others seem fine for now. never saw that before so early. I'll update and take some pics for you guys when I get back....I have some real life stuff to do...LOL.

OK I have some good news and some bad news...LOL. I love growing...but not right now. I have one of each strain that has popped it's heads above surface. Not sure what's going on but all seeds cracked and had taproots, I have 3 CC that seem to have decided not to germ, 2 Super Ed that haven't cracked. The Grapefruit also had a taproot but never poked out. I know patience is key so I will wait a couple more days till I declare this grow journal a bust, although I do have one of each so I will continue it anyways. So I'm waiting on 2 Ed's that never even cracked, 3 CC that did crack and had nice taps but aren't popping out, and one Grapefruit in a similar situation. Now for the good news, the stretcher was fine I transplanted her (fem. seed) and put her under the big lights and within a half hour she was fine. I'm going to transplant ASAP and take some pics of what I did get.

Still would love to know what is going to happen, stuff was pricey and I must admit it's been the worst germ I've had in ages if not ever...grrrrr.

Latest posts

Back