Chrystal Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Week 8... 5 weeks of flower... about 3 more weeks till shes done.. ppm is still around 900.... when i get her about 1000 to 1200 she starts to burn.. so i keep her between 800 and 9.. she seams to like it there.

W5 - 01.jpg

W5 - 02.jpg

W5 - 03.jpg

W5 - 04.jpg

5 of the clones.. transplanted into more rockwool and into a 3" netpot.. Put into 12/12.. they are 3 weeks old at start of flower.. same as the one in flower now that they came from.. i like to do about 3 weeks of pregrowth..

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

this clone is also 3 weeks old.. gonna make her a mother.. so i put her in a 5 gal bucket... cut the top off another 5 gal bucket and fit it into the 1st one.. put a big netpot in it 6 or 8".... 4x4 rockwool cube and some lava rock or whatever it is.. shes gonna stay in 24/7

3wks - 01.jpg

3wks - 02.jpg

3wks - 03.jpg

3wks - 04.jpg

3wks - 05.jpg

3wks - 06.jpg

looks good man. did you have any side branching before you started flowering I m asking around about side branching so any info on that would be great

On the first plant yes.. i did.. i acutaly cut 6 of them off for the clones but i had a few others also

well its been a few weeks.. i have been very busy so i havent been taken pix.. and with the hps and phone camera the pix are not very great anyway so i just said _ _ _ _ it... but here we go... Week 11... The first plant i popd from seed is done.. she had been in fowering for 8 weeks to the day.. i cut her down today and trimed her up.. made a box to dry in and put under my sink in my bathroom.. i think that is a well place for it??? its small, dark.. and stays about 75 to 80... sound like a good place to dry ??? i also do not have a fan on it because i plan on leaveing the bud there for 1 week and then going to cure.. correct me if this is not a smart idea..

i have 3 clones that are 6 weeks old and have been in flower for 3 weeks now.. they are looking frosted flakes... grrrrrrrrr8... 5 more weeks on those babys and i should have a nice harvest..

i also took 6 more clones from my mother today. i plan to root them and veg for a week or so.. looking for a 3 week pregrowth as i have done in the past... so they should go into 12/12 when the first clones have about 1 week of flowering to go... so that should work out nicely..

PIX time...

from top to bottom, left to rite

1 & 2 = Mother at 8 weeks old
3, 4, 5 = Day of harvest
6 & 7 = now harvested plant when she was at 6 weeks old
7 = same plant at 7 weeks old

I will take pix of the clones i have in flower and post when they come into light cycle

Thanks

8wks - 01.jpg

8wks - 02.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

dry - 01.jpg

W6 - 01.jpg

W6 - 02.jpg

W7 - 01.jpg

wow frosty! glad u had such a good harvest! let us know how she smokes :D

i sure will.. and when its done with dry ill let U know the weight also

Bleek187 said:
this clone is also 3 weeks old.. gonna make her a mother.. so i put her in a 5 gal bucket... cut the top off another 5 gal bucket and fit it into the 1st one.. put a big netpot in it 6 or 8".... 4x4 rockwool cube and some lava rock or whatever it is.. shes gonna stay in 24/7

I'm just curious why you used 2 buckets for your mom? Is there an advantage to doing this? I have my mom in a 6" net pot, much like you do, but in a single 5 gal bubbler bucket.

I think that you may want to paint or cover your bucket with something that is light-proof. The orange buckets do not stop light and you can get algea growing.

Great looking buds!

Great Harvest my friend! Just went through this whole thread catching up and read some really great stuff. Thanks for keeping us posted!

Goddess... The 5 gal bucket is actualy only one.. i just cut the top off of another one so that i can slide it out and put it back in.. that way when i check my water and add nutes i just pull the top out and set it in another bucket while i empty, refill, check, or add water or nutes...

budz are dry.. i put them in jars to cure... they weigh 2oz and 3.6 grams... more than i expected =)

well i smoked some a day after i cut her down... smoked good thru the bong.. not harsh at all, and one toke had me lit for hours.... after they were dry i took a bud out to smoke while they cure... i have been smoking it and good god.. i love this stuff.. easy on the lungs, little to no taist at all.. and long lasting high.. i will def keep growing this stran for awhile..
I acutaly think im going to keep this one going and start a new stran also.. maby big bud, or Cali orange... not sure yet

sweet chrystal was one of the strains i looked at getting when choosing my first seeds, i went for afghan instead.. nice, but i will defo have to try growing chrystal sometime :D

lil update... ive been smoken this stuff for a few weeks now.. and i LOVE it... it hits smooth.. taists good.. and the high comes on quick and very strong.. and it lasts forever.. great smoke

also ive given some away to friends and smoked with a few people... its funny when i let someone take a look at it and they say things like "this is straght from cali" or "this is purple haze" also i have been out and roled up a blunt of this stuff at a party then watchd people toke on it like they are a badass.. then 10 mins later pass tha hell out lol... ill prolly grow this stran for awhile.. i really like it

Latest posts

Back