Chrystal Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
damn bleek thats such a sick lil dro setup.... Could you give me price it all ran you with a light.. im looking to step up my setup... also a list of the supplys? and i got one soil female 4 or 5 weeks flowering its gota a couple bottome nodes thats are startin get bigger but no flower yet? what do i need to clone? any help would be great....

Bleek187 said:
lil update... ive been smoken this stuff for a few weeks now.. and i LOVE it... it hits smooth.. taists good.. and the high comes on quick and very strong.. and it lasts forever.. great smoke

also ive given some away to friends and smoked with a few people... its funny when i let someone take a look at it and they say things like "this is straght from cali" or "this is purple haze" also i have been out and roled up a blunt of this stuff at a party then watchd people toke on it like they are a badass.. then 10 mins later pass tha hell out lol... ill prolly grow this stran for awhile.. i really like it
Any idea on the total weight cured? From your pic with the miller in it looks decent.

Buddy.... it was 2oz and 3 grams total weight after a week of dry time and a week of cure... she was prolly about 3 and a half foot tall when she was done.. i was very very happy with the yield

Toke... im not sure how much i have in everything... I didnt have a clue what i was doing when i started so i would buy something and try it out then buy another thing and try that also.. so ive got all kinds of stuff... but i can try to run down the main things i use now for ya..

My light = 400w HPS, came with everything, Bulb, hood, ballest... i think it was about $160 off ebay.. just spend a few days lookn around to find tha best deal for tha best price..
i also have several CFLs ... no idea on the price of them.. maby 10, 20 bucks for a pack of 3 at home depot or lowes.. i use these on my mother and clones...
the mother is in a bucket... i used 2 buckets just to make it easy for me ta pull her out and add water/food.. all that good stuff.. buckets were like 5 bucks each..
for clones just get a lil tupperware thing maby 5 bucks and drill holes in it..
i also have a small tupperware for my clones when they are rooted and i put them into rockwool... its just got 6 slots that can old 2" netpots.. i put the rooted clones into 1.5" rockwool cubes and into the 2" netpots and into the tupperware... netpots are like 60 cents at a hydro store...
ok the only other thing U really have to spend any money on is the air pumps... you can find these on ebay for cheep also... i have 3 with 2 outputs on each one... but i will be buying 3 more with 4 outputs on each very soon... the 2 output ones are ok but why not have 4? just makes more sence to me... i think i paid about 20 bucks a pop for my air pumps??? maby.. not sure about that... and also U need air stones.. there like a buck each or something...
FOOD... this is tha only other part that takes some cash up front... i use General Hydroponics nutrients... 3 bottles, FloraGro, FloraMicro, FloraBloom. at a hydro store there about 10 bucks a bottle.. so you can start for 30 bucks... i also use General hydroponics Liquid Kool bloom for the first 4 weeks of flowering... no idea how much this is.. i cant remember but im guessn about 10 ta 15 bucks... for the last 4 weeks of flowering i use General Hydroponics Kool Bloom (the powder) its 2-45-28 and its $25 bucks at my hydro store..

ahhhhh im tryn to think if i didnt cover anything but.... i think i got it all... OHHH main thing i almost forgot... get yourself a TDS tester... this is a must have.. i grew hydro a few times without it and now that i have it... 20 times easyer.. i can open her up and throw tha tester in, check tha ppm.. and adjust it acordingly... keeps my girls perfectly healthy at all times.. get this off ebay.. a hydro store will rip you off... i found mine for 40 bucks i think... its the kind with the tester on a 3 foot cord so its really easy....

as far as the cloning of your mother, id say just go in the forum and check out all the threads about cloning.. expesualy in the grow guide part.. you should be able to find some threads with pictures of eactly how to clone and where to cut..

alrite appreciate it yeah this covers jsut about everything huh... well thats good to hear it aint as hard as alota people say... i should have trouble puttin it together as my dads a plumber... i think im gonna stick with soil for another grow or two and hopefully step it up to dro...

i tryed soil my first grow.. and i hated it.. had bugs and a mess.. matter fact i never even made it to flower.. she died on me... my second grow was hydro.. and the only way ill ever do soil agin is if im gonna transplant them to outside... i really wanna do a outdoor grow but i have to find a good place first.. 2 oz out of one plant hydro.. i want to do a outdoor grow of about 30 plants.. try ta get 2 pounds or more =) but anyway.. good luck with your hydro

yep i guess bugs and complications come with soil in mine right now im realizing how important sterilizing everything is pots and all.. plus im using organic compost mix from outside.... yeah outdoors the way to go for big yields...

wow.. this was so long ago.. i forgot about this grow..lol i remember the bud tho.. hard to beleave i grew like this in my apartment lol.. good times

Latest posts

Back