Cinderella 99

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had something called cinderella 99 from philly, and I was definitely semi hallucinating. In all seriousness I thought my area was being bombed, i heard booms in the distance, and saw single flashes, my radio wasn't working, and i saw a light in the sky that was as big as a lighter flame, and just as bright really weird night though, definitely an awesome strain to have.

Never grown Cinderella 99, but i've watched my buddy grow purple cindy, which is some oregon purple strain x chocolate thai x cindy 99 or some ridiculous pedigree, i forgot.

It was one of the bombest strains ever.

Dub_j said:
I had something called cinderella 99 from philly, and I was definitely semi hallucinating. In all seriousness I thought my area was being bombed, i heard booms in the distance, and saw single flashes, my radio wasn't working, and i saw a light in the sky that was as big as a lighter flame, and just as bright really weird night though, definitely an awesome strain to have.

That sounds like Cinderella 99 to me. Amazing strain. You got pics? Do you remember the smell or taste? If so describe.

I've done 3 grow's of cindy 99 nice weed any specific questions feel free to ask! Always happy to help PP:hubba:

Latest posts

Back