Cleaning glass bowls

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TURKEYNECK

Old School
Reaction score
Somebody was telling me about a household cleaner that compares to the stuff they advertise, I cannot remember what he said it was though. Anyone?
you can order this stuff, has anyone used it?
OrangeChronic16oz.jpg

F-420 all the way!!! The only thing I use. Ten bucks for like, alot, I just don't feel like getting up to check how much. It's literally a one minute cleaner. They have that stuff at the shop I frequent, the "Orange Chronic" that is, but have yet to try it and Formula 420 came alot higher recommended too.

I use Isopropyl Alchohol and Epson salt to clean my bongs and it does just as good of a job as anything I've bought at a head shop. The salt is used to aggitate the resin and help clean everything off of the glass. I do this once every 2 weeks and it keeps my glass looking brand new.......:D

If it's a bowl or a pipe let it sit submerged for a day (or over night if thats all you have as a smoking utensil) and it should brake up the resin.....For a bong let it sit for a couple minutes and then start swirling the alchohol and salt around to brake up the resin till it's clean..........;)

cool I may try alcohol,atleast I know it'll all evaporate. All my glass is clogged pretty bad.

TURKEYNECK said:
cool I may try alcohol,atleast I know it'll all evaporate. All my glass is clogged pretty bad.
We use 91% ISO TURKEYNECK and it works great. Gets our pieces as clean as new. ;)

I just use Isopropyl, But I also clean my glass after every couple of bowls, so usually doesn't take much effort. I like the idea about the epsom salts.

Just alcohol and salt for bongs for pipes alcohol or simple green

Latest posts

Back