!@#Cleaning Pipes?!@#

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, if it's a big bong, I fill it with alcohol + salt and shake it around until it's spotless.

If it's a small pipe and that isn't possible, I'll throw it in a baggie with the salt/alcohol, and shake it around like crazy.

I use 99% isopropyl alcohol, so it can be used a few times before getting really gross.

:D

TRY TO FIND A CLEANER CALLED

Dr. Greens lightning flash cleaner

the best cleaner made. works great, and fast

Fire it up

KT

Mine usually doesn't get much resin buildup... I try to take a few resin hits when im finishing up... seems to work alright.

ktownlegend said:
TRY TO FIND A CLEANER CALLED

Dr. Greens lightning flash cleaner

the best cleaner made. works great, and fast

Fire it up

KT

yeah you can buy all kinds of those cleaners but one of the main reason people use iso is because you can get a big 32oz bottle for like 1.50 instead of spending a good 10.00-12.00 for some cleaner that comes in a little bottle with a few oz..

Does anyone have any tips for cleaning melted hash/oil out of a pipe? Recently I made some hash using the iso recipe on this site. It ended up as this tar-like substance, and for some crazy reason we decided to smoke it in our glass bong. When the tarry stuff got hot it dripped down and clogged up the bong.

I'm counting on the MJP Think Tank to bail me out of this one...

try iso im sure it will work if you let it sit for a while..

Latest posts

Back