clear cups pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maverick

Reaction score
jus to show the setup

Picture 004.jpg

Picture 002.jpg

Picture 007.jpg

Picture 001.jpg

Hi there maverick. The babies look good so far and it looks like a nice setup. Only one thing though, I would put them into containers that prevent light from hitting the roots asap. The roots need the darkness. I think that will be detrimental to their overall health. Just my thoughts. Other than that, looking good my friend. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

thc is good for me said:
I think you should make a little skirt for all the cups so you can take it off and we can see root growth. That would be sweet

I think i am going to try that with a clear container

:yeahthat: i'd like to see that also

smokybear said:
I would put them into containers that prevent light from hitting the roots asap. The roots need the darkness. I think that will be detrimental to their overall health. Just my thoughts.
the cloner for Organican use's clear colored cups, makes it nice when picking out a clone, the one with the nicest roots and best looking growth is the one I pick.. Yes light is bad for roots, transplant asap, and you should be your fine, a few days wont hurt..

TOA beat you cole, thats a great idea. let them roots bound up some more, and cover those clear cups, with colored ones. :D they are looking great:)just make sure theres drainage in both cups.

Latest posts

Back