Exhaling CO2 on seedlings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carpas48

Reaction score
Anyone tried exhaling one's personal CO2 supply on seedlings? I use the clear cup method to pop and place a upside down funnel over the cup and exhale into it. I base my science on watching a friend's mother do this on her zucchini seedlings: there were a large zucchini harvest that year. Could use a minty mouth rinse to prevent any fungal infections?

Anyone tried exhaling one's personal CO2 supply on seedlings? I use the clear cup method to pop and place a upside down funnel over the cup and exhale into it. I base my science on watching a friend's mother do this on her zucchini seedlings: there were a large zucchini harvest that year. Could use a minty mouth rinse to prevent any fungal infections?
Never considered this but I should have. Excellent idea.

The way I see it it’s a ratio which means it should work in the early seedling stage and an early boost can’t be bad. I may give this a shot on my next grow by using a large dome for the first few days and using a straw to exhale into the dome. CO2 is heavier and should stay in the dome. Just for like maybe 3 or 4 days

1689187455385.png

Latest posts

Back