Clear Paper Revolution?????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I recently purchased some 1.5 Naked Papers, these are a 100% cellulose, but they do sorta look like a thin sheet of plastic. They are difficult to get used to rolling, and once the joint is like 3/4 burned they seem to come loose at the seam no matter how well they were sealed up before they were burnt. I like their taste, all I taste is the weed, and it's visually pleasurable to see the visual distribution of the broken up bits of weed in the joint. And I just think green joints look cool. All that being said, the only joints I roll now are with cellulose papers.

I tried the brazilian clear papers, made from cellulloid. 99% organic.... whats the 1% though?

Anyhow, they were a mini fad with me, used them a week, ran out. Never got them again. They were interesting, I used both the regular 1inch and the blunt sized ones. It feels weird, and looks like plastic. But it does stop those joint stains on fingers lol.

It felt too ... weeirddd. Like smoking out of your cig cellophane. It altered the experience, i wasn;'t smoking a joint or a blunt, I was smoking some human made plant plastic that's 99% celluloid. I think getting high for recreation is just as much about the actual experience of getting high. But i also hate vapos so what do i know lol.

I loved them so much I bought a box. cost me 73.00. Expensive but I wanted other people to see them too. and when they did I was glad I bought the box. But yeah I think it's just a fad. I Know certain people like them better than regular papers. But they make me cough like a mutha. It could have been the Chronic I just bought, but no, it was smooth in my J.O.B. French Lights.

They are the only papers we use now. We used to use Smoking Brand (made in Barcelona) but there is no comparison to the clear papers. You don´t get that harsh papery flavor. I think they are much smoother, easier to roll (for me) and less chemicals. Now I notice a huge difference between regular papers and the clear ones, I only smoke with clear.

:cool: I looked at your growing skills on a thread of yours or something Kindphriend and I like what I see. I'm growing my first plant now. Check me out and help me at the indoor growing section. I'll post a thread. That goes to anybody out there willing to give advice.:48: :farm:

Latest posts

Back